Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2020 7:27:07 PM EDT
Hello everyone. I'm having a bit of a conundrum. I got my 2.0 CORE on 2/19 but I can't find anyone that's making holsters compatible with it with an rmr. Any insight?
I got a couple from Bravo concealment that have to be sent back because they don't work. Talked to them on the phone and they say it maybe another month or two before they have one.

any help would be great.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What was the issue with the Bravo Concealment holster? "It didn't work" is a pretty broad description.
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The plate stops it from seating in the holster. To make the clearance Too much of the holster would have to be removed. It would require removing screw holes all together.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah. Bummer. I use Bravo Concealment for my two M&Ps with RMRs, but my guns are direct milled, not COREs.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 1:25:27 PM EDT
[#4]
So a 5" M&P 2.0 RDS Safariland will not work?
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 3:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I can’t seem to find a single concealment holster that will work at the moment. Not with the 2.0 core.
Link Posted: 3/3/2020 4:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you looking for concealment? I used a Bladetech for a 4.25 M&P and I used it with a 5" CORE for USPSA that worked great. If you need concealment, look into Standard Co. I just got one from them for my 4.25" with an RMR, there is plenty of room for any optic or mount.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a 6395RDS-2222-131, made specifically for 4.25" M&P 2.0 Core.  I have been running 2.0 compact with milled slide as well.

Granted this is not for concealment, if that is what you are after.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 11:39:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a 6395RDS-2222-131, made specifically for 4.25" M&P 2.0 Core.  I have been running 2.0 compact with milled slide as well.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@IceMan711
I'm about to buy a 6360RDS, would you happen to know if your 6395 body will accommodate a manual safety if you had one installed? I'd like to keep mine.

Quoted:
The plate stops it from seating in the holster. To make the clearance Too much of the holster would have to be removed. It would require removing screw holes all together.

This sounds similar to the C.O.R.E. International holster from Comp-Tac.
With the plastic cover it fits, but with optic installed the mounting plate digs into the kydex stopping it from full insertion without twisting the kydex.
I havent reached out to them for a fix, but will get to it eventually.

Link Posted: 4/5/2020 12:16:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Idk specifically about the concealment holsters but my trex arms ragnarok has ample space for tall sights and rmr clearance.

Considering trex arms are supporters of rmr use I would check with them. I'm betting their m&p side car would work unless the front sight doesn't clear.

BTW I wish I could find a 5inch 9mm core 2.0 I bought my ragnarok with the intention of a 5inch core filling it not my 4inch compact
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top