Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/4/2024 12:54:49 AM EDT
I'm looking for a magwell that will work with a M&P 2.0 9c
Relatively easy to take off and on, or able to work with standard 15 rnd mags.
I saw the Floyd's magwell, but it says it isn't recommended to remove and reinstall very often.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 7:35:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bad2006z71] [#1]
Originally Posted By Tk2:
I'm looking for a magwell that will work with a M&P 2.0 9c
Relatively easy to take off and on, or able to work with standard 15 rnd mags.
I saw the Floyd's magwell, but it says it isn't recommended to remove and reinstall very often.
View Quote
The floyds on my full sizes are awesome. If you want stock baseplate compatibilty look at the slr rifleworks one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 9:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
SLR appears to be what I am looking for.  I just have to wait until the compact model is in stock.
Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bad2006z71:
The floyds on my full sizes are awesome. If you want stock baseplate compatibilty look at the slr rifleworks one.
View Quote

@bad2006z71 Do you know if the SLR magwell works with the OEM 23-round magazines?  Their site lists baseplates that work and don't work but I'm not sure which is which.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Neomonk21:

@bad2006z71 Do you know if the SLR magwell works with the OEM 23-round magazines?  Their site lists baseplates that work and don't work but I'm not sure which is which.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@Neomonk21

I'm sorry I don't. I know the floyd's almost works with the OEM 23 rd. I cut off a little bit of the basepads, they look like shit but work now. If S&W had added the bevel at the top on the 23 rd mags like whats on the competitor mags it probably would have worked fine with the Floyd's.
I didn't go SLR as I don't have a compact.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#5]

@Neomonk21

I'm sorry I don't. I know the floyd's almost works with the OEM 23 rd. I cut off a little bit of the basepads, they look like shit but work now. If S&W had added the bevel at the top on the 23 rd mags like whats on the competitor mags it probably would have worked fine with the Floyd's.
View Quote

Thanks for the reply!  I might hold out for the Tyrant magwells to come back in stock because they claim to work with all OEM magazines.

https://www.tyrantcnc.com/smith-wesson-m-p-1-0-2-0-full-size-magwell.html
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Thanks for the reply!  I might hold out for the Tyrant magwells to come back in stock because they claim to work with all OEM magazines.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

@Neomonk21

Interadesting. I wonder how they got it to work with stock basepads? I emailed SLR and he said he couldn't get his to work with OEM without making the magwell bigger.
I like smaller magwells, the Competitor one is a bit big for my preference.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top