Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2023 11:11:24 AM EDT
Hey, I am looking for a holster for my M&P 4.6 10mm with a TLR-1 on it.  I am mostly hoping for one with a QLS fork on it if possible.  My Google Fu has failed me so far so I wanted to see if anyone knew of any good makers out there.
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 11:16:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont have any optics on mine but they may have one at 1791 Gunleather. They make great product.

Link Posted: 12/31/2023 2:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
4brothersinc.com

Sells an IWB for that combo. Maybe email and see if they can do a custom?

Edit
this what you want?
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Search for S&W M&P 45 2.0
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:15:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
4brothersinc.com

Sells an IWB for that combo. Maybe email and see if they can do a custom?

Edit
this what you want?
View Quote

Yes it is.  Exactly what I am looking for!  Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Search for S&W M&P 45 2.0
View Quote

Thats what I did for a BlackPoint Tactical holster but had to modify the end for the longer barrel.  It works for IWB but for OWB I want something that I know will cover the whole slide.
Link Posted: 2/4/2024 2:00:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey, I am looking for a holster for my M&P 4.6 10mm with a TLR-1 on it.  I am mostly hoping for one with a QLS fork on it if possible.  My Google Fu has failed me so far so I wanted to see if anyone knew of any good makers out there.
View Quote
@RedSev13 - check your messages, may have something for you
Link Posted: 2/5/2024 1:00:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Thats what I did for a BlackPoint Tactical holster but had to modify the end for the longer barrel.  It works for IWB but for OWB I want something that I know will cover the whole slide.
View Quote

Safariland duty holsters that fit M&P45 will also fit the 10mm.
IDK why people bother to buy overpriced custom kydex when safariland exists as an option, you can get cheap used PD holsters on ebay and they hold their resale value if you ever need to get rid of it. And people wonder why they are stuck with boxes full of old unused holsters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top