Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2024 5:53:15 PM EDT
Looking to get a magwell.  Magpul doesn’t make one for the 19.5.  Taran says you need to use those floor plates.  Not my idea of a good time.  

What is decent that won’t break the bank?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a 3D printed one I got from a guy in exchange for taking some photos (of this on my G19.5 frame since he didn't have one.  

I'll try to find the photos if you're interested.  Free, I'll take care of the shipping. Let me find the photos.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:58:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY] [#2]
ARFCOM and imgur both don't like these photos.

Here's the item.  Stock G19 magazine (G17 for the one sticking out).

eBay link

If you replace it, you can pass it on to another sucker valued Team Member
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:46:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else have a recommendation
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you wanting a low profile type magwell or more of a competition funnel type?  Where have you looked that you did not like the available options?
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 10:35:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I had a couple. One from ZEV and one from SLR Rifleworks. I felt that both bunched my fingers a bit, the SLR was more forgiving. I ended up with no Magwell.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 20229mm:
Anyone else have a recommendation
View Quote

I ordered a Strike Industries for my Glock 45 Gen 5 yesterday (Primary Arms). They make one for the 19 as well. Mine will be here tomorrow - I can post photos then if needed.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
Are you wanting a low profile type magwell or more of a competition funnel type?  Where have you looked that you did not like the available options?
View Quote

More low profile.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
The G19.5 has a pretty decent integrated magwell.  I tried the SLR magwell and ended up removing it.  I don't like how magwells scrunch up my pinky.  I wnded up adding a C&H Speedfeed EDC grip plug.  My reload drills feel smoother.  

Speedfeed EDC

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I like my Overwatch
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By LamePostCount:
The G19.5 has a pretty decent integrated magwell.  I tried the SLR magwell and ended up removing it.  I don't like how magwells scrunch up my pinky.  I wnded up adding a C&H Speedfeed EDC grip plug.  My reload drills feel smoother.  

Speedfeed EDC

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/549629/20240321_133319_jpg-3165375.JPG
View Quote

These look like a good option for low profile edc
My pinky fits with only a small amount past the factory grip so a magwell that scrunches a bit would probably fit but I dont have huge hands. Unfortunatly not so great for EDC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top