Link Posted: 12/12/2019 10:39:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TargetEarth] [#1]
Locked loaded
Prepper gun shop
I got guns and mags from both
ETA. this was a year ago, not sure in todays market
Link Posted: 12/13/2019 9:14:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mk4dubbin] [#2]
Thanks for the reply. How was your experience with lockedloaded? They've got pretty bad reviews from my google searching. Their online store let's me add more mags than I would think they would have too.
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#3]
First order was shipped quick, second I called them after 7 days and they got on it, Prepper was better for mags and I think they have live inventory
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Grabagun or gunmagwarehouse

Code garandthumb gets like 5% at gun mag warehouse. Good experiences with both
Link Posted: 12/26/2019 8:14:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hotbiggun42] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
Thanks for the reply. How was your experience with lockedloaded? They've got pretty bad reviews from my google searching. Their online store let's me add more mags than I would think they would have too.
View Quote
My only experience. They took a week to ship but i recieved what I ordered and their prices were very good.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 9:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
View Quote
Got my SF from them for $270 and only took 5 days or so to show up at my ffl. Nothing bad for say here.
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 1:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Tagged since I now joined this group
Link Posted: 1/12/2020 3:06:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Just picked up a TP9SF myself.  I've heard you can modify M9 mags.  I thought of getting a couple of surplus mags to try, as I'm a tinkerer.
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Lone_Eagle:
Just picked up a TP9SF myself.  I've heard you can modify M9 mags.  I thought of getting a couple of surplus mags to try, as I'm a tinkerer.
View Quote
Tell me more
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Can't embed on my dumbphone, however, this guy figured it out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=USKZ0GBZp6Q
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#11]
I have been getting my Canik mags from gunmag warehouse.  Can anybody direct me to where I can get original gen1 tp9 mags?
Link Posted: 1/22/2020 9:21:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mikebaker1129] [#12]
Originally Posted By Lone_Eagle:
View Quote
Sig mags just need the mag catch slot opened up a little. The slot is pretty much were it needs to be, just needs widened a little.
Beretta mags are more common, but surplus Sig mags are showing up pretty cheap.
I bought some 226 mags to convert for Canik and Walthers.
I think they were $10ea used.
PrepperGunshop has good prices on new mags.
Link Posted: 1/23/2020 10:27:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mikebaker1129] [#13]
Originally Posted By MINUTEMAN15:
I have been getting my Canik mags from gunmag warehouse.  Can anybody direct me to where I can get original gen1 tp9 mags?
View Quote
Apex gun parts
The full size Canik mag bodies are the same,the floorplate said are the only difference!
Now if we could get someone to 3D print some Gen 1 Canik floorplate said that would be awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top