Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2024 9:26:55 PM EDT
Is the same magazine catch spring used in all Glocks, or is there a different one for the Glock 43x/48?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:58:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By SouthernGunHand:
Is the same magazine catch spring used in all Glocks, or is there a different one for the Glock 43x/48?
View Quote

I believe that they are all the same

At least that was the conclusion I came to when ordering spares for my 19 and 43x
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Somebody on here supplied me with a Glock factory parts list.  I can't remember who it was, but I'm thankful for it, and have referred to it extensively.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 2:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brownbomber:
Somebody on here supplied me with a Glock factory parts list.  I can't remember who it was, but I'm thankful for it, and have referred to it extensively.
View Quote
Ok, so   how about a little help here @brownbomber
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 4:10:03 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Glock Parts List

Click on the first one
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]
The OEM Glock magazine spring will fit ALL Glock models, Gen 1-5 except the 21 SF
Part # SP39543 which replaced the old part # SP00280
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:58:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: grondike] [#6]

Glock Parts List

Click on the first one
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Glock Parts List

Click on the first one
The first link on the page posted points me to a 5 year old version of the form, so it won't contain any info about updated part numbers or Glocks released since then. I'd suggest downloading the current list directly from the Glock site.

From their home page , scroll down to the bottom and click on Downloadable Materials. Find the Certified Parts order form and click to download. This form will contain all parts that a certified armorer can order.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top