Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2023 2:51:27 AM EDT
Can anyone assist me in identifying these magazines? 9mm Luger doesn’t fit. I also tried some 380 Auto but the overall length is a hair too long. Perhaps these are for 9mm Makarov or maybe 32 Auto? I don’t have either to try.

Link Posted: 4/7/2023 10:30:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Lets see, left to right:

Readers Digest
Popular Science
Guns and Ammo
Recoil
Gun Tests

J/K  

Actually, double stack pistol mags all look so similar that it is hard to pin point the pistol its for unless clearly marked. You almost need to match to a known mag then try it in a gun. Years ago I picked up 3 used mags cheap thinking or told they would fit my Taurus PT99 (yes, I know.... - the poors). Nope close but didn't work, finally after a lot of effort, determined they were for a discontinued S&W pistol. I've started electropenciling the pistol ID on the back strap of the magazines now.

Sorry not much help there.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Could you take a pick of one of the double stacks, with something for scale?

They look just like any random 80'/90's doublestack (p226/92fs/p95), but you said even 380 is too long.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The second and third look like Beretta magazines. Perhaps for a Cheetah?
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 4:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The second and third look like Beretta magazines. Perhaps for a Cheetah?
View Quote

32 ACP? look long for the standard ones. If they are for the 32acp series berettas that would be neat.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 12:33:14 AM EDT
[#5]
It does not appear to be a factory Beretta 81 magazine for 32 Auto.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top