Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 12:49:32 PM EDT
Who is making a retention holster for the M9A3?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Safariland. Same holster for any railed M9 holster
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Safariland. Same holster for any railed M9 holster
View Quote
Ok so I can use a holster from them that fits a Vertec M9A1?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Any M9A1 or Vertec holster should fit.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:28:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:53:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I got a Safariland 6280 for a Beretta Vertec with M6 for my M9A3 that I have a TLR-1HL on. I ended up having to heat it where the front of the slide slims down near the barrel on both sides of the holster to get it to fit properly.

Out of the box the holster wouldn't let the pistol go in the last 1/4" or so and if you pressed down on the grip you could watch it push the pistol out of battery and the hammer was almost touching the SLS hood and it was hard to disengage it. Took me about 15 minutes and a bunch of test fits as I didn't want to go too far.

You may or may not run into that issue, just wanted to throw it out there.

I also got a concealment holster from IBXtactical for it (which I highly recommend btw, he does great work and was extremely accommodating in fixing my order do to a misunderstanding between us). If you get one from him and you want a full sweat guard make sure you put in the order notes to bring the guard up to the back of the slide near the hammer as by default for a Beretta even with a full sweat guard he ends them before the de-cocker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top