Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2024 9:59:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: P229SAS]
I am looking to get some help with a rough estimate of the value of the below pistol, which I believe is a DWM Luger.

All I have at the moment are the pictures, no additional details but I can try to find out if they would be required for an estimate.

Hoping that these are enough to get a ballpark though, thanks in advance!

Also, if any technical information can be provided based off of these pictures, that would be great as well.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a mismatched, refinished commercial Luger with replacement grips and magazine.

Contact Legacy Collectibles with good pics and they will give you an honest appraisal.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the recommendation. I reached out and they said it looks like a 1908 Commercial version that has been refinished. Estimate is about $1,500.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By P229SAS:
Thank you for the recommendation. I reached out and they said it looks like a 1908 Commercial version that has been refinished. Estimate is about $1,500.
View Quote

$1300-1500 is about what you should expect for a shooter grade Luger, if in fact you are wanting one to shoot. If you are wanting a collector piece that is not the one you want.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top