Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2024 4:23:32 PM EDT
Ironic name, huh?

Contacted him in October for a custom modified Safariland holster. He was extremely quick with responding and communicating and it gave me the impression that the handful of reviews from 2ish years ago about him going MIA had been corrected. In the meantime I guess Garandthumb pimped the business out as well, which I didn't know about nor did I care.

Stated time was 12 weeks turnaround, with a 12-16 week posted turnaround on the website which is still unchanged to this day.

First time since paying for the order that I even tried to contact him was week 14 or 15 when I emailed just to ask how everything was going and if he had an ETA as we've missed the initial window. No reply.

Week 16 I sent another as well as called and left a message at his number that goes straight to voicemail.

Week 18, another email, another call. Nothing.

Made another phone call and sent a final email this past Thursday stating that he is MIA and has until the weekend before I do a chargeback, but I would vastly prefer getting the holster I paid for over charging it back.

So far, looks like I'm calling the credit card company tomorrow. What a shitshow. Almost 7 weeks over the stated timeframe and get zero comms or anything.

And I'm not even mad about the money or the holster. It's the amount of time I've wasted on this dumb shit and could have gone different directions. But instead this shyster thinks this is totally acceptable; he's also still taking orders and was posting 'sales' or whatever on his facebook late January.

For you 1 man shops, small custom businesses - guys like this is why I tend to avoid buying something from you due to exactly this level of stupidity.

Ill update with any changes or if I get the token 'tWO MoRe WEekS!111' all of a sudden, but as of now, you've been warned.

If this is in the wrong spot, just let me know. Wanted others to not make the same mistake so putting this in the holster forum made sense. If there is an issue, just give me a PM and we'll figure it out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top