Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2021 3:51:25 PM EDT
so, for many years I've been carrying N82 Tactical holsters - either Professional or Revenant...

I love them! they check all my must haves:

1. 3 o'clock IWB
2. Hybrid construction with soft backing
3. One clip only so can take them off and put them on with one hand
4. can change cant angle

they accommodate lights, RDS.... but according to them, they can not accommodate tall front sight on my next carry gun - Glock19 Gen5 MOS that I plant o install Holosun 508T and Tru-Glo MOS height night sights...

So, who can recommend another holster that checks on all my must haves and hopefully can fit the tall sights?

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.optactical.com/holsters.html
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol... none of my must haves... but thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
This one should do it, you’ll have to call on the front sight channel.  

https://www.vedderholsters.com/rapidtuck/
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This one should do it, you'll have to call on the front sight channel.  

https://www.vedderholsters.com/rapidtuck/
View Quote
I like it, will call tomorrow.  So far Black arch protos-m also fits the bill, still waiting to hear on tall sights
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I like it, will call tomorrow.  So far Black arch protos-m also fits the bill, still waiting to hear on tall sights
View Quote

Protos does have option for tall sights, very comfortable. Comes with 2 clips, there is an option to convert to one. I haven’t personally done that though.

The Kydex portion of it completely encases trigger, both sides, which I’m a big fan of . My only minor complaint about it, the backing is soft enough, to occasionally allow buttons to be pressed/activate brightness settings, if you bend/twist your body just right. This happens on the 507k, not sure about other rds though. So may not affect you
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Protos does have option for tall sights, very comfortable. Comes with 2 clips, there is an option to convert to one. I haven't personally done that though.

The Kydex portion of it completely encases trigger, both sides, which I'm a big fan of . My only minor complaint about it, the backing is soft enough, to occasionally allow buttons to be pressed/activate brightness settings, if you bend/twist your body just right. This happens on the 507k, not sure about other rds though. So may not affect you
View Quote
thanks for the info...

I could not see an option for tall sights on their ordering page.... left them a VM

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 1:35:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

You’ve got to go in and select it by model. Not sure if available w/o rds option

@samal
Eta... I see what you’re talking about now, Glock isn’t listed w rds and taller sights. Probably just listed differently if I was guessing. Surely sig own weed aren’t only one that go rds AND taller sights ...
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

That's a nice looking piece of stuff.  Found a coupon code "wethrift" that saves 20% and ordered one.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 3:06:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@samal
Eta... I see what you're talking about now, Glock isn't listed w rds and taller sights. Probably just listed differently if I was guessing. Surely sig own weed aren't only one that go rds AND taller sights ...
View Quote
called them and confirmed that Glock MOS option accomodates tall sights.  ordered!
Thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top