Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2024 11:06:04 PM EDT
I need a shorter front night sight for a non-Sig pistol that uses Sig P226 sights.

I'm looking for a front night sight with a height of approximately .160. It needs to be highly visible, with a bright ring around the front sight.

Anyone know of one matching this description?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:00:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Dawson Precision might be able to help you with that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Autodog:
Dawson Precision might be able to help you with that.
View Quote

You know, I didn't even know that they did night sights. I'm looking into it now!
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Scrapple:
I need a shorter front night sight for a non-Sig pistol that uses Sig P226 sights.

I'm looking for a front night sight with a height of approximately .160. It needs to be highly visible, with a bright ring around the front sight.

Anyone know of one matching this description?
Thanks
View Quote

Yes that is the SIG #8 front sight.

Ameriglo and Night Fision both sell front sights with a glowing orange or yellow ring around green tritium sight

The one I recently bought was the Ameriglo SG-160-8.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top