Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/11/2022 11:38:03 AM EDT
Looking for some suggestions for a new carry gun.

I had a P365, it was just too small. I couldn't get a good grip and didn't shoot it very well.
Then I went to a 43X MOS, even though I hate Glock triggers. And sure enough that was the case.

So on the next to try list is a P365, in either the X or XL version. And probably with a Wilson Combat Grip Module.
Just not sure about the SIG Sights. Not so sure about the gun size.

Next up would be a M&P Shield Plus 4" Performance Center version.
I like the grip size and the fiber sights.

And I think my final option would be a Hell Cat Pro.
But from reading I don't know that the trigger would be any better than the 43X.

Really the only other ones I've looked at would be a P30SK or VP9SK, but I'm not sure about the size.

I prefer to carry OWB.
I have fairly large hands and would like to be able to get all 3 fingers on the grip.
Probably won't put a Red Dot or Light on it, but the option would be nice.

Appreciate any input. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a shield plus 4" PC with a green 407k.  It's about perfect for me.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
1911 Commander
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#3]
So you like the P30/VP9 SK variants?  Why not get one of those if you like them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top