Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2018 12:08:38 PM EDT
I've looked around the site and figured this was the best place to post this question.
If not, please point me in the right direction...

I've recently decided to try a couple of Glock 19 builds. I got an 80% from Polymer80,
and I got a stripped factory Glock 19 Gen3 lower. After reading a lot of the other 80%
threads, I assumed that the factory setup would help me in my 80% build.

Right now I'm trying to decide on a Glock lower parts kit and/or a Lone Wolf Distributors
lower parts kit. I've looked around the site, and I can't seem to find any info on LWD.
I've also done a few internet searches on LWD, and mostly I see reviews from 4-6 years
ago that rate them low in terms of customer service and quality control.

Does anyone have any current experience with them, particularly their lower parts kit?
Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You're better off buying the glock lpk. A lot of the issues with polymer 80 build stem from tolerance stack up and aftermarket parts.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 2:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Will have to letcha know after I finish mine with their parts.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up replacing several parts with oem.  Also, they will probably ship you a gen 4 trigger bar.  One person, in the build thread, was able to get his replaced(trigger bar) but others were denied.
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I ended up replacing several parts with OEM as mentioned above so I would not recommend this kit at all.

Also has some weird ejector that doesn't work for either caliber (9mm, .40/.357 Sig) mentioned in their sales write up.

After this kit I doubt I'll buy Lone Wolf anything again.

But maybe it's just me- YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#5]
They used to be good to go. I don't know that that is true anymore so i bought an oem kit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top