Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2019 1:25:11 PM EDT
Hello. Looking for recommendations for light mount options for the taurus g2c?

I'll appreciate any input. Thank you!

Ivan
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 2:05:26 PM EDT
[#1]
My go to is a Surefire X300, but it will cost you more than the gun did.  Check out Olight...they make some cool stuff that isn't insanely expensive.

Taurus - The only lifetime warranty you WILL use.
Link Posted: 6/27/2019 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Olight PL-mini 2 works great.  Some lights won’t work due to the short dust cover of the G2C, but the PL-mini 2 is adjustable and fits well.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a Streamlight TLR-1 TLR-3 on mine before I gave the gun away earlier this year.  It held up fine while shooting the gun for a relatively cheap light and I think I now have the light on an AR.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Eta: I'm sorry> I originally said that is a TLR-1 but I believe it was the cheap plastic body TLR-3. I have several of both.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 12:27:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Tlr-6 and it looks great

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Which TLR-6 model is that?
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably one of the best light you could put on a G2C

olight pl mini 2 valkyrie

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top