Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2022 11:56:15 AM EDT
Recently (like last week) acquired this LTT 92X RDO.  Full NP3 package.  Threaded barrel.    I wasn't sure there was a superior 92 than my Wilson BrigTac.  I have been proven wrong.   And the LT mounting solution is simply phenomenal.    This is THE WAY for optics on a 92.  Hell, this is THE WAY for the ultimate 92.  While the Tuxedo look is a bit flashy for my tastes, the handling, performance, and accuracy of this thing quickly makes me forget about any aesthetically based issues.

If anyone is on the fence about optics and the 92, get off it and source one from Langdon.  You won't regret it.   My formerly beloved and gently used BrigTac will soon be hitting the EE.      

Link Posted: 4/4/2022 4:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Ugh, I still want to get a slide from him for my compact. Just so pricey.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 4:24:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I will have one of those
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ugh, I still want to get a slide from him for my compact. Just so pricey.
View Quote

I hear you, man.  But good stuff costs money.  And I can tell you this thing absolutely embarrassed my G19 in terms of handling, presentation, and shootability.    The two guns are just not even in the same universe when shot back to back....and I've already told you how it compares to the BrigTac (which is a fine 92 on its own terms).

Link Posted: 4/4/2022 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the club

Link Posted: 4/4/2022 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Oof! That's beautiful. Even my stock 92X compact out shoots a Glock so I can only imagine how the LTT shoots.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Ohhhhh....is that the chocolate chip one LTT is selling?  I dig it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ohhhhh....is that the chocolate chip one LTT is selling?  I dig it.
View Quote

Not exactly... mine is/was a factory M9A3, I just added the LTT slide and internals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top