Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2020 5:37:45 PM EDT
Not bad....actually real good price.
$210.00 Brand new.
Gonna order some more mags...new to this gun and ruger hand guns.
I have all glocks. Buy wanted this little guy.

Anything I should know about? Been looking at a ton of vids.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 3:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Where did you get it for that price?? Best I’ve found is $320 at brick and mortar and out of stock.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Academy son woks there...yesterday, employees 30% off.
Guess I was alittle off on price. $215.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Every single time I read ''LCP'' all I can think of is ''Little Crappy Pistol.''

It's like naming a firearm "FUBAR'' or ''SNAFU II" to me.

Good price though. Why the .22R though? Practice because you have one in .380?
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:03:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one.  Great little gun; it's my wife's "carry while running" gun.

Make sure you check it out thoroughly with the ammo of your choice. Mine had occasional light strikes for the first 100 rounds or so.  I dropped a Galloway Precision spring kit (the firing pin spring and extractor spring) to hit the primer harder, and haven't had a burp since with any ammo.

Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:19:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every single time I read ''LCP'' all I can think of is ''Little Crappy Pistol.''

It's like naming a firearm "FUBAR'' or ''SNAFU II" to me.

Good price though. Why the .22R though? Practice because you have one in .380?
View Quote

Nah....Im a glock guy. I aways wanted a small gun. Had a 21a a long time ago and had to sell it. Want another one but at this price I wanted to get this. Wish the glock 42 was a 22lr
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Make sure you check it out thoroughly with the ammo of your choice. Mine had occasional light strikes for the first 100 rounds or so.  I dropped a Galloway Precision spring kit (the firing pin spring and extractor spring) to hit the primer harder, and haven't had a burp since with any ammo.

View Quote

I'll look into it, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine has been 100% reliable.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Real nice.
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 11:59:25 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought two of them and both have been surprisedly accurate and reliable. When I say accurate I mean 15 yards and under.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 9:36:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Just pick up 4 mags for it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:11:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wish the glock 42 was a 22lr
View Quote

Absolutely this,
The G44 never should have been a designated model, but rather caliber kits for the 6 frame profiles

ETA
Never looked into why the kit from advantage was so bad
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome tip. Ordered.  Thanks!

I love mine, but I’ve been having light strike issues.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Absolutely this,
The G44 never should have been a designated model, but rather caliber kits for the 6 frame profiles

ETA
Never looked into why the kit from advantage was so bad
View Quote

Mine works fine.

I have heard that they can be picky about ammo, but I guess I have just been lucky.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the link. Mine has had lots of issues with light strikes, even with CCI Mini Mags. Looking forward to getting this kit in.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Just bought one of these too.  Seems to not have the following or interest the Taurus TX-22 and Glock 44 have.  I'm a sucker for small buy traditional style 22lr handguns.

I'm curious if the manual safety can be removed and a regular LCP II 380 style grip frame without the safety notch can accept the 22lr frame fire control unit.

I'm also curious if the flat bottom 380 style magazine floor plate will fit the 22lr magazine.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just bought one of these too.  Seems to not have the following or interest the Taurus TX-22 and Glock 44 have.  I'm a sucker for small buy traditional style 22lr handguns.

I'm curious if the manual safety can be removed and a regular LCP II 380 style grip frame without the safety notch can accept the 22lr frame fire control unit.

I'm also curious if the flat bottom 380 style magazine floor plate will fit the 22lr magazine.
View Quote

Good questions...wonder about the floor plate also. I have big hands 2xl gloves and love smaller guns.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:28:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Galloway springs fixed the light strike issue for me, mine LOVES federal automatch ammo. Put a hundred rounds down range today with no jams, cool little gun.

Link Posted: 10/30/2021 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Galloway springs fixed the light strike issue for me, mine LOVES federal automatch ammo. Put a hundred rounds down range today with no jams, cool little gun.

View Quote

Nice.
I forgot to order that spring pack...So I just ordered one right now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 12:27:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Heck, I just bought another.  Love small 22lr pistols.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Heck, I just bought another.  Love small 22lr pistols.
View Quote

Right...
I really wish glock comes out with one.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 1:56:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Right...
I really wish glock comes out with one.
View Quote

I have a Glock 44.  It's fine. If Glock would have based it off of the Glock 42 rather than the Glock 19?  I couldn't have bought one fast enough.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 5:38:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Mine is wicked accurate.
Easy 25yd squirrel gun. If I had better eyes, I could do 50y.
Buddy of mine is thinkin of having it cut for a RMR
Micro Light Hiking Pistol
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 6:07:06 AM EDT
[#23]
I've had one for about two years.
Mine has been a real dud with all the fail to fire issues. Ejection never was an issue really. Just constant light strike/no fire with most all ammo I've tried.
It got so bad I just gave up.
Thanks to this thread I learned about the Galloway spring kit. Just ordered a kit. Will swap out the parts asap and see how it goes.
Fun to shoot little gun.
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I have a Glock 44.  It's fine. If Glock would have based it off of the Glock 42 rather than the Glock 19?  I couldn't have bought one fast enough.
View Quote

Yup!!!!
Me too!
Link Posted: 11/1/2021 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I've had one for about two years.
Mine has been a real dud with all the fail to fire issues. Ejection never was an issue really. Just constant light strike/no fire with most all ammo I've tried.
It got so bad I just gave up.
Thanks to this thread I learned about the Galloway spring kit. Just ordered a kit. Will swap out the parts asap and see how it goes.
Fun to shoot little gun.
View Quote

Nice!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:19:22 AM EDT
[#26]
The Galloway spring kit came in the mail yesterday.
Took about 20 minutes to install it. Mainly me fiddling with the chassis and internal frame removal.
Took the gun to the range. Fired ~ 200rds of mixed brand 22lr ammo.
Gun liked CCI mini-mags and Tactical, Aquila HV, and Federal 40gr lead RN.
Ran Rem Golden Bullets ok but there were several dud rounds in the mix. I reloaded the duds several times each attempting to fire them on a different portion of the rim but they all failed. TBH, I've had a lot of trouble with Remington Golden Bullet ammo. Will not use except in manually cycled guns.
It's a fun little gun to shoot. Sights are dead on at 12ft. Now that it runs its a hoot to shoot. I will procure more mags today.
Still, I will have to run the bejabbers out of it before I call it good.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:28:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Took mine straight to the range with a variety of ammo and averaged about 1 failure per mag.

I didn’t take any Federal ammo and a lot of people say these guns like Federal.
I had many types of CCI though.

I have cleaned and lubed it since that trip and it was very dry when I broke it down.
I’m hoping that was the problem.

So, give it a good clean and lube before the range, take many different types of ammo.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Galloway spring kit came in the mail yesterday.
Took about 20 minutes to install it. Mainly me fiddling with the chassis and internal frame removal.
Took the gun to the range. Fired ~ 200rds of mixed brand 22lr ammo.
Gun liked CCI mini-mags and Tactical, Aquila HV, and Federal 40gr lead RN.
Ran Rem Golden Bullets ok but there were several dud rounds in the mix. I reloaded the duds several times each attempting to fire them on a different portion of the rim but they all failed. TBH, I've had a lot of trouble with Remington Golden Bullet ammo. Will not use except in manually cycled guns.
It's a fun little gun to shoot. Sights are dead on at 12ft. Now that it runs its a hoot to shoot. I will procure more mags today.
Still, I will have to run the bejabbers out of it before I call it good.
View Quote

Nice.
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 11:30:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Another thumbs up for the Galloway kit. After installation I had zero misfires in 150 rounds of everything. CCI Minimags, 20 year old Remington Viper, Aguila lead match, bulk Federal all ignited perfectly. Night and day difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top