Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2021 11:39:26 PM EDT
I'm a Glock guy, so I'm used to a trigger reset.  I absolutely LOVE LCPs, I have 3 of them, but my Custom is my favorite.  The only thing I wish it had was a trigger reset rather than having to ride the trigger almost all the way forward.  Are there any aftermarket trigger setups that give it some kind of  trigger reset?  I know it won't act like a Glock trigger, but if I didn't have to ride the trigger all the way home I'd be happy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 12:24:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I sell very few guns, but my LCP was one of them.  Not just that I'm trained/used to a Glock trigger... My LCP had TWO clicks before it would reset.  I was afraid that I'd only let off to the first click, out of habit, and get myself shot or killed.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
LCP II does exactly what you are looking for right out of the box. I have a Glock 42 ( prize gun from a match) and later got the LCP II as a spare smaller summer pocket gun. If the LCP II had come first I doubt I would have ever gotten the 42. Ruger is very reliable, very Glock like trigger and at least in my hands equal to the Glock in accuracy ( out to 25 years at least, have not gone beyond that distance, but not really the role for this gun anyway)
Just get an LCP II and run it as is out of the box and I think you will be happy
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:48:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
LCP II does exactly what you are looking for right out of the box. I have a Glock 42 ( prize gun from a match) and later got the LCP II as a spare smaller summer pocket gun. If the LCP II had come first I doubt I would have ever gotten the 42. Ruger is very reliable, very Glock like trigger and at least in my hands equal to the Glock in accuracy ( out to 25 years at least, have not gone beyond that distance, but not really the role for this gun anyway)
Just get an LCP II and run it as is out of the box and I think you will be happy
View Quote

No kidding?  I never considered the II, I'll have to check it out though.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:34:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I installed a Sweet Pea trigger in mine and it made quite a difference. The pull weight did not change but the feel and length did. It is much better than the standard trigger.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I installed a Sweet Pea trigger in mine and it made quite a difference. The pull weight did not change but the feel and length did. It is much better than the standard trigger.
View Quote

I want to try Galloway Precision’s peacemaker trigger. Same company made the Sweet Pea.

Peacemaker Short Stroke

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top