Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 6:25:32 PM EDT
After a ton of research and going back and forth a few times I've finally settled on getting one of the Kore "tactical" nylon type belts.

Is there anything I should know before ordering one?  Is it best to order from Kore directly or is there a better/cheaper retailer to go through?
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:54:48 PM EDT
[#1]
OST
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:40:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Nvm, just another cheap china product.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Kore gun belts are cheap Chinese products?  Everyone keeps telling me they are great.  So what's the scoop??
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OST
View Quote

Sorry, I don't know what OST is supposed to mean.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know about their tactical belts, but their "dress" gun belt is excellent.  I've had one I've worn daily for couple years.  No twist, no bending.  JUst as good as the day I bought it.   I've got a couple more belts, but I haven't even used them yet, the first one is so good.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been using a Kore belt for my EDC a couple of years now. Still as good as new. See no need for any thing else.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:24:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Got a Kore leather gun belt and so far I like it better than all the old traditional leather gun belts I've owned. The 1/4 inch racheting adjustment is great making it fit better than traditional belts and the quick release buckle makes taking a holster off and on a belt easy whilst out and about, as is the ability to easily loosen or tighten it. The only caveat I have is that I haven't owned it all that long so will have to see how it holds up. But at this point even if it only lasted a year, I'd still feel it was great. Heck if the belt itself craps out and the buckle is still good you can just get a replacement belt for a lot less than a whole new belt and they really aren't that expensive.

Thinking about a getting one of their tactical belts for when off work as they are supposed to hold twice the weight of the leather (4 vs 8 pounds), if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I haven't regreted buying it and would buy it again at this point.
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#8]
So the overwhelming consensus seems to be that they are good belts.  

Think I'll go ahead and order one.  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 3:19:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Update: Ordered the belt I wanted from Kore but as soon as they emailed me the receipt it showed the wrong one.  I immediately sent them an email to their "contact us" address (I couldn't find a phone number).  I got no response.  Three days later the USPS sends me notification that they just received the package and were sending it on.  I figure maybe they fixed the order in the 3 days they had before sending to USPS.  Fast forward to it arriving at my house and, of course, it's the wrong one.  Kore has still not responded to my email about it..

So, my sister liked the color that arrived and I gave it to her.  She then ordered the correct belt for me.  I guess I'll see if it's the right one in about a week.  Mistakes happen so I'm not too bothered by that but not responding to my email telling them they are about to ship the wrong belt 3 days beforehand (then subsequently shipping the wrong belt) irritates the hell out of me.  

The plus side is I was very impressed with the gun belt.  Minus side is that their customer service sucks.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 7:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Thats odd, I've had good luck when I have contacted them on the phone with questions. I like the two that I have but I would be irritated in your situation.
Link Posted: 4/5/2021 11:59:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thats odd, I've had good luck when I have contacted them on the phone with questions. I like the two that I have but I would be irritated in your situation.
View Quote

Their CS has been great for me when I’ve called them.

I’ve got 3 KORE Nylon tactical belts.  I bought my first ones when they had the old style buckles that were not very strong.  Both ended up breaking out of warranty.  Called up KORE and they promptly replaced both of them free of charge with the new style.

They also gave me 20% off my next order. The new buckles are much stronger and attach with screws.  They shouldn’t have the issue the old ones did.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Looks like you've already ordered but I've had the nylon tactical for about two years now and it's still going strong with daily wear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top