Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2020 8:00:48 PM EDT
New JM holster IWB for G19/surefire x300 arriving  Fri. Pretty excited about this one.
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
New JM holster IWB for G19/surefire x300 arriving  Fri. Pretty excited about this one.
View Quote

+1
Tony' s holsters and advise / customer service are outstanding,
I have 3 of his WC 2.0's  and find them, by far to be the
most comfortable, concealable holster I've used...
12+ hrs a day, 7 days a week
Link Posted: 5/4/2020 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
The Wing Claw 2.0 has taken over as my favorite holster.  I love the spacing and angle of where he puts the clips.  It actually allows the wing to rotate the gun, and clips in from an angle.  Most holsters have both clips on the same plane.

If that makes sense.  If you have one, look at it from the top, and you can see what I mean.  Not sure how else to put it.  My Wing Claw 2.0's hide both a G19 and a P10c extremely well.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Have 2. Great holsters. Just ran one with a Modern Samurai Project 3 day class last week.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
been carrying the JMCK IWB 3 for a couple of days now.  This is the first holster I've carried with a WML (surefire X300).  I am pleasantly surprised at how comfortable this holster is even with a large WML.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 8:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Hard to go wrong w/ JMCK. I’ve bought about a dozen or so holsters and several mag pouches from him over the years and haven’t been disappointed w any of them. He’s always my first go to holster maker when I get a new pistol.
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jharpphoto:
been carrying the JMCK IWB 3 for a couple of days now.  This is the first holster I've carried with a WML (surefire X300).  I am pleasantly surprised at how comfortable this holster is even with a large WML.
View Quote

This is good to hear, I'm gonna order a AIWB WML holster this week.
JM' s pretty much become my go to holster maker.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 11:40:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I have his OWB 2 for several guns.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 8:18:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a WC2.0 on order, placed the order Tuesday I believe. Im really excited about this one, moreso than other holsters I have ordered. My first real dive into AIWB with a good holster, not just decent or downright shitty.

Link Posted: 5/14/2020 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I carried at 3:30-4:00 for 30+ years, Galco, Milt Sparks, Cross Breed, Stealth Gear, TT Gunleather and many others, some are top quality and offer out standing customer service... but Tony' s 2.0 WC with wedge are the most comfortable, concealable holsters I've used, his customer service and quality are with the best!
Never thought I'd consider AIWB, but if you do homework and due diligence, the difference is pretty huge, now I'll never go back.
ymmv
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top