Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2024 12:37:13 PM EDT
All the aftermarket larger ones I've found aren't much bigger than factory. I have a P80 thats really just a toy that a much larger slide catch would be useful. Anyone come across one for a Glock thats closer to the size of a 1911 stop?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:23:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VASCAR2] [#1]
I’ve never seen a Glock slide stop/catch with as large a shelf as on a 1911 slide catch.   I have a couple of the Glock pattern as issued on the Glock 34/35.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 12:37:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: johnQpublik] [#2]
The arotek "sure touch" slide release is significantly longer than any glock of other aftermarket that I have found, and the added length increases the leverage when pressing it making it just about as easy as a 1911 release....I have them on almost all of my glock pattern pistols
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 10:01:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chowser] [#3]
not 1911 size, but it feels bigger.

i use a kagwerks on my gen4 31 and gen5 45

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:26:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Another vote for the Aro-Tek Sure Touch slide releases.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:03:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Millennial] [#5]
Why you need a giant slide stop?  Does the small Glock one not stop the slide?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#6]
My thumb lays on top of the factory one, definitely don’t need one bigger.
I’ve just learned that the slide is not going to lock back for me.
Don’t have that problem with any other gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top