Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2018 9:23:39 PM EDT
I'm looking to improve the very soft, long, squishy trigger of my Broomhandle Mauser.

I ordered a full three set of springs and the magazine spring from Wolff Springs Wolff Springs

My question is should I also look into changing the Mauser Broomhandle Trigger Spring?

Thank you!
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 10:23:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I replaced the three springs in the service pack (Recoil spring, firing pin spring, and hammer spring) as well as the trigger trigger trigger spring listed above.

I took my time (two hours) and replaced all of them.  The they made a world of difference.  I won't discuss the time it took to take away the old springs but they were replaced.

The gun is unique to shoot but a joy to shoot.

Enjoy some helpful tutorials.

Springs

Tutorial

Brownells
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
What caliber do you have?  Any light strikes?
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 9:11:04 PM EDT
[#3]
7.63x25 Mauser.  No light strikes.

The new springs changed everything.  I could bump the safety out of battery with a high grip on the gun which I can't do now with the new springs.  A very clear on/off with

Crisper trigger.  Although everyone at the range noticed that there isn't a clear line of when the trigger will break.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top