BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2020 1:12:36 PM EDT
who makes one at a reasonable $
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Galco, Desantis, Crossbreed, C-tac.

The Galco King Tuk is one of my favorites for comfort and concealability.

Some of the kydex holsters without a full leather backing, will start to burn a hole in your skin on a long walk.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Go Kydex.  I used to be a huge leather fan but Kydex is the way now.

Try looking at Comp-TAC CTAC.

I have a couple of them and like them a lot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:43:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I use this from Hawg Holsters. What I like about it is the option to switch out Ulticlips for clipping either to your belt or directly to your pants like I do, since I don't wear belts. Installed by me underneath the clip is also from Ulticlip called the Crux. It pushes outward on your pants so it angles the grip closer to your body for extra help in avoiding printing. Pardon the shitty brass screws. The screws provided by Ulticlip weren't long enough and the brass ones were all I had at the time and just haven't gotten around to swapping them out for steel.

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 4:48:44 PM EDT
[#4]
cheap?  concealment express perhaps.  Or Bravo concealment.   I have one of each and they work okay.

I'm a fan of T-Rex holsters though.  the raptor just fits me well and is my daily carry holster for several different guns.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Side Guard
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:41:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I use a comptac Minotaur. Decently comfortable for all day wear even while working. Will occasionally dig into my ribs if I have to lay on my side a lot.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Check out comptac and crossbreed for comfort / kidney carry.
Unless you want appendix carry then just go full kydex, there's dozens of companies, just find a deal from one.
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Kydex is ok but when you wear them working against skin all day nothing beats horse hide
If you want kydex Garret is gtg leather lined good kit
I like a simple scabbard with a body shield and a metal S&S clip
I am old started with 1911's overseas Browning's and Glocks since the late 80's
Glock condoms from Sherriff of Baghdad and stuff like a Sherrick thinman or Alessi talon are the way to go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top