Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2018 2:49:34 PM EDT
I added VZ grips and a Harrison trigger.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I added VZ grips and a Harrison trigger.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2261/IMG_3132_JPG-756189.JPG
View Quote
Were the grips and trigger added for looks or are they better than the Wilson stuff?

Sweet piece by the way!
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Were the grips and trigger added for looks or are they better than the Wilson stuff?

Sweet piece by the way!
View Quote
They're just for looks. I do like the fact that the overtravel stop on the trigger is adjusted from behind so there is no screw hole in front.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They're just for looks. I do like the fact that the overtravel stop on the trigger is adjusted from behind so there is no screw hole in front.
View Quote
Do you mean the adjustment is on the bow or the back side of the actual aluminum trigger?

Sweet gun, don't lose it in that grass.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you mean the adjustment is on the bow or the back side of the actual aluminum trigger?

Sweet gun, don't lose it in that grass.
View Quote
There is a stud that you have to file down on the back of the trigger shoe. It's a little tedious to do, but worth it, IMO.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good.  Looks like a NH trigger.
Link Posted: 12/1/2018 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#6]
You definitely spruced it up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top