Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2024 10:34:47 AM EDT
https://pjholster.com/products/iwb

Never heard of this company before. Only found out by researching a holster that comes with a gun somebody listed for sale. While scrolling through the list I saw several Smith & Wesson 3rd Gen guns listed.  

Attachment Attached File

FYI for those still wanting to carry the classics in a more modern holster.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#1]
he makes great holsters & he guarantees them. I have quite a few.
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By olscruffy:
View Quote

Good to know.

I need to dig through his website a little later to see if he sells IWB holsters with a straight vertical draw.  I only carry a AIWB, so a cant doesn't do me much good (on a non adjustable holster).
Link Posted: 1/10/2024 9:27:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DavidY:

Good to know.

I need to dig through his website a little later to see if he sells IWB holsters with a straight vertical draw.  I only carry a AIWB, so a cant doesn't do me much good (on a non adjustable holster).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DavidY:

Good to know.

he makes them to order so he can build it just as you want.  all the options are offered on his website.  I like the ones made of one piece of kydex.   For iwb, don't get the basketweave option.  it's rough.
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

Does he offer AIWB or cross-draw kydexes for the listed 3rd Gens?
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I just ordered one for my 3913 NL.  Looking forward to giving it a try.  Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]
The owner is pro law enforcement, makes a great product. I have 5 of his holsters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top