Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2023 9:28:18 AM EDT
Many years ago, (2005?) when they first came out I bought a PT111 Pro, (9mm).  It shot good but the sights sucked so they went away and fiber optics took their place. I lost track of how many rounds have gone this pistol a long time ago.

Yesterday while looking on the floor of the safe, way in the back I came across the PT111, don't know when I last shot it but it has been many years.
So I got it out, cleaned the dust bunnies out of it and went to the range to put some ammo through it.

When Taurus had their great, " O..no if you drop it it will shoot you recall" I almost sent it in, but I didn't because the trigger was so good I just didn't want to let go of it. So yesterday off to the range I went and in 5-10rds it was doing 3-4" groups at 15-20yds like it did before it worked it's way to the back of the safe. Yes it will probably end up on the floor of the safe again, but so what? When it gets to see day light again, it will just work as it should like yesterday.

Link Posted: 8/5/2023 9:00:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the PT111 G2 Millennium and I love that gun. It is actually my every day carry pistol. The thing just works and has never failed me. I shoot it quite often just to keep practiced with it. It has always been accurate and thrust worthy. My son-in-law was out last night complaining about carry guns. I showed him my setup and he fell in love with it. Now he wants me to keep an eye out for one for him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top