Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2024 10:41:48 PM EDT
How much are LE / PD trade in 17rd 9mm M&P magazines selling for?  Does any of the usual places have them in stock? (And listed for sale)

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:45:02 PM EDT
[#1]
AIM Surplus (a site sponsor & some of the damn nicest people you will ever do business with) sometimes has them for $19 or so.  

They come in occasionally and go pretty quick when available.  Currently OOS. (Out Of Stock)

They do have in stock Armscor M&P Mags for $19.99  https://www.aimsurplus.com/products/armscor-9mm-17rd-magazine-for-mp-full-size

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]
last time I bought any from AIM I think they were $14.99 but that may have been 2 years ago.
I should have bought 100 when Natchezz had them for $11.99 back in '19 or so.
As to availability, I haven't seen any in a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top