Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
AIWB in a 508 Holster
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 5:43:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry IWB in a Tier 1 T1-M at 3 o’clock.  I swap between a G43x and a G19.3, but the holster model is the same.
The width of the 43x really helps concealing under a Tshirt.  It’s a G19 all the time under a button up shirt.

I have no idea how people sit comfortably with AIWB.  I do like the draw from AIWB, it’s definitely faster, but I hate carrying the gun there.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 2:31:45 AM EDT
[#3]
AIWB in a T1C Axis Elite with a Groove Life or Nexbelt belt.  The Groove Life belt provided just enough stretch to make sitting and bending at the waist comfortable so it’s super convenient. I have to press the button on the Nexbelt to give it some slack.

Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:47:38 AM EDT
[#4]
AIWB in a kydex holster with a wing and a wedge will do it for you. There are several quality makers. I carry my M&P 2.0c 4” w/TLR-7a and 508t in a Legacy Firearms Light Bearing Cronus.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:51:51 AM EDT
[#5]
AIWB unless im doing intenser outdoor stuff then its OWB
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 7:36:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Safariland ALS or Galco shoulder rig.

Not gonna advertise but also not too concerned about it.

Can't do IWB.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 1:13:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
GALCO OWB is the answer you seek.  Never use cheap holsters!
View Quote

<This is what I use.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Galco is cheap relatively speaking.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top