Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2024 6:41:58 PM EDT
Looking for some quick answers
I have narrowed down my next holster selection to ANR Design & LAS Concealment (… maybe Tenicore).

Any advice about these two?
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a ANR non-lightbearing AIWB for my Arex Delta 2.  I’ve been happy with it.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I hear the ANR Design are nice, but I'm still waiting on a "quick ship" one I bought on 2/21 to actually ship. No experience at all with the others but I hear great things about Tenicor
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Saya and Shogun from LAS but I don't remember what guns I got them for and I recently moved all my guns.
I do have an ANR IWB for my DWX Compact.  I think I have a pic stored online somewhere.

Link Posted: 3/12/2024 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
What gun?

I have some Tenicor and LAS Concealment Saya 2.0.

Tenicor is more technically sophisticated in terms of engineering. My only regret is that they offer relatively few models longer than G19-length. Holster length contributes to wedge effectiveness on me. That's what drove me to LAS Concealment.

You can get LAS Concealment at considerably less cost as well.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#5]
If Tenicor makes a holster for your gun then that's the way I would go.  They are simply the best engineered kydex holsters on the market.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Glock 17/47 and 19/19x

Why is Tenicore the best engineered?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top