Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2022 8:12:17 PM EDT
I’m struggling finding a thigh holster for the FNX 45T.  Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:13:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats the Achilles heel of the FNX45. The gun is awesome but its a pain getting a holster for one.
I went with safariland low ride belt adapter, A Safariland QLS fork and Odinworks holster.
Really wish there was a ALS style Safariland holster for them...
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
BLADETECH Classic

Ironically they didn't offer the classic when I first got my pistol.
But they did have a holster in their value line.
Now that one has been discontinued and they offer the classic.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thats the Achilles heel of the FNX45. The gun is awesome but its a pain getting a holster for one.
I went with safariland low ride belt adapter, A Safariland QLS fork and Odinworks holster.
Really wish there was a ALS style Safariland holster for them...
View Quote

After hours of searching, check these guys out ANR Design your able to add the clips for Safariland, RTI, etc.

Check out this video YouTube
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
BLADETECH Classic

Ironically they didn't offer the classic when I first got my pistol.
But they did have a holster in their value line.
Now that one has been discontinued and they offer the classic.
View Quote

Thanks!

Not sure why they wouldn’t offer the holsters to accommodate lights or even offer colors to match the drop leg holsters they sell.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks!

Not sure why they wouldn’t offer the holsters to accommodate lights or even offer colors to match the drop leg holsters they sell.
View Quote

Hence why I personally did not consider them an option.
I prefer a light!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 11:06:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I prefer a light!
https://i.ibb.co/StrkcyH/fnx45.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks!

I prefer a light!
https://i.ibb.co/StrkcyH/fnx45.jpg

Check out these guys ANR Design
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 4:03:51 AM EDT
[#7]
High praise for KT Mech. I have a nice OWB from them. Hooked me up quickly with a Level 2 duty holster while I was going through a class.

T.REX Ragnarok Holster is another if you're going suppressed.

ETA: See you looking for thigh holster, but both of these can accommodate Safariland thigh plate.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
High praise for KT Mech. I have a nice OWB from them. Hooked me up quickly with a Level 2 duty holster while I was going through a class.

T.REX Ragnarok Holster is another if you're going suppressed.

ETA: See you looking for thigh holster, but both of these can accommodate Safariland thigh plate.
View Quote

Thanks, I might end up going with KT Meck because the level 2 holster w/ light that’s compatible with a bunch of drop leg manufacturers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Code 4 Defense is another option for the FNX T.  I have an IWB and an OWB from them. My pistol has a light and a RMR. They make a drop leg holster as well.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:42:07 AM EDT
[#10]
If you don't have a light on your gun you are not even a little bit tactical.

T.Rex Ragnarok >
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Thanks, I might end up going with KT Meck because the level 2 holster w/ light that’s compatible with a bunch of drop leg manufacturers.
View Quote

The KT Mech Akela holsters are compatible with any Safariland mount. They offer all kinds of options and give you a lot of holster for your money.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 8:04:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a Neptune (concealment?) brand OWB that came with iwb clips too. Pretty good holster. The owb loops are kinda big. Holster is otherwise high quality, well made kydex. They had no problem making it lefty for tall sights, rmr, and x300.

Also have a burnproof set up as a drop leg for carry with silencer. I had to modify it a little with the butt of a screwdriver and heat gun to get it to have good retention. Otherwise a good holster. I like the versatility that can be had with all the safariland accessories.

Unless you’re like 6’5” 270+ I don’t think you’d want to carry a FNX45 concealed, if you actually want it concealed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top