Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2020 12:58:50 PM EDT
Hello all, thought I would give my initial impression of the Holosun 507k I just received and compare it to the Swampfox Sentinel that I had on my P365xl previously. Below I will list my initial pros and cons of both optics and tell you which one I prefer. I have been shooting slide mounted red dots for about four years now and my go to has always been the Trijicon RMR 06 type 2, sadly that does not fit well on these new micro carry guns so that's where these new optics step in. Everything below is my limited initial opinion as I have only shot roughly 500 rounds through each optic.

Both optics came with adjustment tools, battery, lens cloth, and necessary screws. The Swampfox did come with a protective cover which is a nice touch. TL/DR at the bottom.

Holosun 507k Pros:
Side load battery- This is especially nice because even though the battery is smaller, the optic doesn't need to be re-zeroed every time you change the battery
Tactile Windage & Elevation Turrets- I was very impressed with how audible/tactile the turret adjustments are on this optic, especially for its size
Durability- I have not dropped test this, but the housing feels very robust and is designed well to mitigate impact damage. Check out Sage Dynamics review on youtube to see a real drop test.
Tactile brightness adjustments- The brightness adjustment buttons have a very nice physical and audible click
Rear sight integration-this is especially important for us P365xl users since we lose the rear sight when adding an optic
Lens clarity- There is very little lens tint and no noticeable edge distortion or reflections even on a bright day.

Cons:
2 moa dot- after shooting the RMR for so long I much prefer the 3-3.25 moa dot. This of course is subjective
Lack of auto adjust-I would really like an auto adjust feature to be added to this, but I understand due to its size that would be tough.

Swampfox Sentinel A Pros:
Price-I spent around 230 shipped for this optic
Dot Size- The 3moa dot is the perfect size for me personally in that it's big enough to pick up quickly, but still allow precise shots. At noon in Ohio, on a clear sunny day, the dot is plenty bright and still easy to pick up.

Cons:
Zero Adjustments- The windage and elevation screws do not click and do not offer too much resistance when being adjusted. I worry that over time these adjustments may move with live fire so I will keep an eye on it.
Bottom Load battery- Much prefer the side load battery even though it means the battery is smaller
Lens Glare- When out on a sunny day there is a lot more lens glare than what I find on my RMR type 2. (This can be expected due to price difference, but I wanted to note it.)
No rear sight- Optics like the Romeo 0 and Holosun 407k/507k feature a built in rear sight. On the P365XL you lose the rear sight for the optic so having this feature would be nice.
Auto Adjust- This feature works just as well as it does on my Trijicon RMR 06 type 2. It is very fast and initially always seems to be at the right lighting for the situation. They error on the side of too bright instead of not bright enough which is preferred. (This was a pro, but Later on I found that in low light the optic would not have a usable dot, Swampfox explained that the optic was functioning properly and recommended use of a handheld/weapon light. The RMR works much better in this regard)

TL/DR-Initial impressions of the optics are that the 507k is just a much better all around optic in terms of fit, finish, and quality. There may have been a couple things that I have missed, but for a quick initial impression this is what I gathered. The 507k was around 320 shipped, but can be had cheaper with a discount code if you are patient.

Link Posted: 8/7/2020 2:47:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice comparison, thanks. I was looking at the swampfox optics recently as they seemed to be getting mostly positive feedback on their recent models. I've read other reports of the dot not being usable in very dark conditions while using the auto adjust feature. I suppose I'll stick with the holosun K models for my slim optic needs as I prefer manual adjust anyway, although isn't there a manual adjust model for the sentinel as well? I seem to remember there was, but could be wrong. Their larger RMR footprint optics look pretty good though. May pick one up for my 22 conversion to try out.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the comparison OP, was able to snag the last in stock 507k from Kinzies today!
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 3:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Op. been waiting for the 507k to come out. I thought you could also do the ring plus dot. Have any comments on that?

I’m almost sure that’s the difference between the 407k and 507k
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice comparison, thanks. I was looking at the swampfox optics recently as they seemed to be getting mostly positive feedback on their recent models. I've read other reports of the dot not being usable in very dark conditions while using the auto adjust feature. I suppose I'll stick with the holosun K models for my slim optic needs as I prefer manual adjust anyway, although isn't there a manual adjust model for the sentinel as well? I seem to remember there was, but could be wrong. Their larger RMR footprint optics look pretty good though. May pick one up for my 22 conversion to try out.
View Quote

@bmo419, yes the Sentinel has a manual version, but considering the 507k was manual as well I wanted to give it a go.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thanks for the comparison OP, was able to snag the last in stock 507k from Kinzies today!
View Quote

Awesome, yeah had one on back order forever there and saw Midway had it in stock so I spent a little bit more.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks Op. been waiting for the 507k to come out. I thought you could also do the ring plus dot. Have any comments on that?

View Quote
Spec Sheet  Yes, circle dot.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

@steviesterno16, The 507k does have the eotech style reticle, which I love on an AR15 set up, but feels too busy for me on this. The difference is the 407k is a 6 moa dot and the 507k is a 2 moa dot and the circle dot/just circle reticle. I leave mine just on the single dot.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:15:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@steviesterno16, The 507k does have the eotech style reticle, which I love on an AR15 set up, but feels too busy for me on this. The difference is the 407k is a 6 moa dot and the 507k is a 2 moa dot and the circle dot/just circle reticle. I leave mine just on the single dot.
View Quote

Can you try and get pics of the circle dot? I’ve not had a red dot on pistol and I feel like the big circle may help me get in the ballpark more quickly.

Always loved the eotech reticle but nothing else about it
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Can you try and get pics of the circle dot? I’ve not had a red dot on pistol and I feel like the big circle may help me get in the ballpark more quickly.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm having trouble getting it to focus on my on my iphone, it looks like a big blur. I will say if you have not had one before the bigger the better. I would personally go for the 6 moa dot then. I prefer smaller dots, but the bigger dot is easier/faster to acquire for new red dot shooters.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm having trouble getting it to focus on my on my iphone, it looks like a big blur. I will say if you have not had one before the bigger the better. I would personally go for the 6 moa dot then. I prefer smaller dots, but the bigger dot is easier/faster to acquire for new red dot shooters.
View Quote

I’ve had 2 before but never put in the work to learn. Had a 4moa trijicon and a chevron version at one point.

I still have young eyes so my hope is the 2moa is good enough once I know what I’m doing.

I like the small dot idea. Seems like a good way to take advantage of the accuracy increase in a carry gun
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I’ve had 2 before but never put in the work to learn. Had a 4moa trijicon and a chevron version at one point.

I still have young eyes so my hope is the 2moa is good enough once I know what I’m doing.

I like the small dot idea. Seems like a good way to take advantage of the accuracy increase in a carry gun
View Quote

That's a good idea, learn on the bigger reticle then transition over as you get more reps. It took me two weeks of constant dry fire and live fire to catch up with my iron sight speeds. Now I'm faster and more accurate and loathe shooting irons. I prefer the smaller dot for reasons like you said, accuracy.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 8:55:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the review.

I purchased a 407k that should ship in the next few days that will go on my P365XL.

I have a Trijicon RMR with the 6.5 moa dot so I already know that I like that size dot.

My older eyes don't like iron sights or small dots anymore.

Can't wait to get in my hands and mounted on my Sig.
Link Posted: 8/7/2020 10:54:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Thanks for the review.

I purchased a 407k that should ship in the next few days that will go on my P365XL.

I have a Trijicon RMR with the 6.5 moa dot so I already know that I like that size dot.

My older eyes don't like iron sights or small dots anymore.

Can't wait to get in my hands and mounted on my Sig.
View Quote

Awesome! You're going to love it, compliments this gun very well.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the review, I've got a 407K
due to arrive from Midway Tues.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 5:02:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I feel bad for the people who pre-ordered from Optics Planet and are still waiting.  The 407k I ordered from Midway on Thursday showed up today.  

The 6 moa dot looks like it is going to work great for a carry gun.  I have astigmatism, so I have only seen a nice round red dot in pictures.  Until now.  The dot on the 407k is the best these eyes have ever seen.  Maybe its because the dot is larger (I usually have 2 or 3 moa dots)? Or maybe the Holosun is that good.  Either way, I'm very pleased.  Kinda wish I had bought 4 of them
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I feel bad for the people who pre-ordered from Optics Planet and are still waiting.  The 407k I ordered from Midway on Thursday showed up today.  

The 6 moa dot looks like is going to work great for carry gun.  I have astigmatism, so I have only seen a nice round red dot in pictures.  Until now.  The dot on 407k is the best these eyes have ever seen.  Maybe its because the dot is larger (I usually have 2 or 3 moa dots)? Or maybe the Holosun is that good.  Either way, I'm very pleased.  Kinda wish I had bought 4 of them
View Quote

I have had one on order from Optics Planet for a bit over a month. The wait had gotten down to a couple weeks and then went to a 5 months estimate.

I went to a bunch of websites and signed up to be notified when they got them in stock and lucked up on one from "Arm or Ally" for the same price O. P. was charging. Tracking says it will be here on Tuesday. Now Optics Planet is saying mid September, I may just keep my order there for now and see how I like mine. I might want another one.

Also during all that I had just about given up on getting 407K and ordered a Sig Romeo Zero and it will be here Monday. I'm going to keep it and put it on my Ruger Mark II. Ordered a mount for it today.

Link Posted: 8/8/2020 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm having trouble getting it to focus on my on my iphone, it looks like a big blur.
View Quote

I just discovered how to do this on my iphone recently , but if you have the camera app open, tap and hold on an object within the viewfinder and it'll say "AE/AF Lock". It locks the focus to whatever object you tapped and held on in the viewfinder. With the focus locked, bring the red dot into view on the camera and it should look like it does to your eye as if you were aiming it (or how it would look if you don't have astigmatism).

ETA: pic for example

6MOA dot on my 407K
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I just discovered how to do this on my iphone recently , but if you have the camera app open, tap and hold on an object within the viewfinder and it'll say "AE/AF Lock". It locks the focus to whatever object you tapped and held on in the viewfinder. With the focus locked, bring the red dot into view on the camera and it should look like it does to your eye as if you were aiming it (or how it would look if you don't have astigmatism).

ETA: pic for example

6MOA dot on my 407K
https://i.imgur.com/NNEWQpkl.jpg
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up, I was doing this with the red dot in view and it wasn't working, so I will try bringing the red dot in after. I will say I think the circle dot is way too big/busy for this optic.
Link Posted: 8/9/2020 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
if you have the camera app open, tap and hold on an object within the viewfinder and it'll say "AE/AF Lock". It locks the focus to whatever object you tapped and held on in the viewfinder
View Quote

Holy shit, I just learned something very useful today

I could have used that 100s of times if I had known about.

Thanks for the tip
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 4:47:37 AM EDT
[#20]
I’ve not encountered many people who had glowing recommendations for Swampfox optics outside of videos that got the product for free to review.

This is the same company that got sued by Magpul a few years back for making knock off PMAGs.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I’ve not encountered many people who had glowing recommendations for Swampfox optics outside of videos that got the product for free to review.

This is the same company that got sued by Magpul a few years back for making knock off PMAGs.
View Quote

Please know what you are talking about. Swampfox optics has nothing to do with whoever made magazines using that name.

If you would go to the AR15 optics section there is quite a long forum on Swampfox optics. The people that have bought them have been very happy with them. Swampfox is one company that listens to their customers and makes changes and improvements as per their customers input.
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/10/2020 7:12:04 PM EDT
[#23]
My 407k and Sig Romeo Zero came in the mail today.

I haven't had time to do much with them except unbox and look through the lenses.

So far I don't see any fish eye or magnification with either.

Both are very clear.

I will take some photos and video tomorrow and post it here.

Link Posted: 8/10/2020 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My 407k and Sig Romeo Zero came in the mail today.

I haven't had time to do much with them except unbox and look through the lenses.

So far I don't see any fish eye or magnification with either.

Both are very clear.

I will take some photos and video tomorrow and post it here.

View Quote

Thanks! Will be interesting to hear your thoughts, I haven't heard many good things regarding the Romeo Zero elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:13:33 PM EDT
[#25]
My HS407K and Romeo Zero review is here.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 2:46:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My HS407K and Romeo Zero review is here.
View Quote

Most outstanding and very thorough review, thanks very much.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I prefer a manual dot too, and Swampfox makes a manual dot and automatic. The Sentinal does have a larger lens and is very crisp and clean.

If you are worried about durability if dropped Swampfox should have their Ironside shields that are stainless steel out very soon. The currently have them for their Liberty red dot. The Ironside shield gives you two advantages one is you decide if you need it the extra protection, also if it does get dropped and scrapped and dented you can replace the shield only.

ETA: the one thing I wish the Sentinal had is a notch in the rear for a back iron sight. On a Sig P365 you lose the rear sight when installing a red dot.
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thanks! Will be interesting to hear your thoughts, I haven't heard many good things regarding the Romeo Zero elsewhere.
View Quote

There really isn't much good to say about it, IMO.  It might be an ok buy at $100.  The Holosun K seems to be 10x better and almost the same price.  Once the holosun has been out for a bit it'll be the same price if not lower than the Zero.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 3:47:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Please know what you are talking about. Swampfox optics has nothing to do with whoever made magazines using that name.
View Quote

Well, let's just see which one of us knows what they're talking about, shall we?

Magpul sues four companies for patent infringement. One of these companies is "Big Rock Sports/Swampfox". The now dead link in this article points to a website called "Swampfox Combat Gear".

This is the trademark information for "Swampfox Combat Gear". Take note of a couple of things on that page:

1) The current owner of the "Swampfox Combat Gear" trademark is, drum roll please, Swampfox Optics Inc.

2) Swampfox Optics Inc. is owned by a company called Classic Asia Group Ltd. Classic Asia Group Ltd owned the trademark for "Swampfox Combat Gear" prior to it being acquired by Swampfox Optics Inc.The website for this company is almost completely empty, it's nothing but a shell corporation.

3) Two of the names on the trademark ownership website are David Cox and Chris Cox. This LinkedIn page is for the CEO of Swampfox Optics, Christopher Cox. Christopher D. Cox, that is. The same Christopher D. Cox who is president of Classic Asia Group Ltd. Now this is all public record so to avoid crossing into "doxxing" territory I will simply say that it is my opinion that Christopher D. Cox and David Cox are the same person. If one were so inclined to peruse "less public" public information, I feel they would come to a similar conclusion.

4. Prior to being owned by Classic Asia Group Ltd, the "Swampfox Combat Gear" trademark was owned by "David Cox" and Chris Cox is listed as the attorney who filed for the original trademark.

So, what were you saying about knowing what I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 8:55:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, let's just see which one of us knows what they're talking about, shall we?

Magpul sues four companies for patent infringement. One of these companies is "Big Rock Sports/Swampfox". The now dead link in this article points to a website called "Swampfox Combat Gear".

This is the trademark information for "Swampfox Combat Gear". Take note of a couple of things on that page:

1) The current owner of the "Swampfox Combat Gear" trademark is, drum roll please, Swampfox Optics Inc.

2) Swampfox Optics Inc. is owned by a company called Classic Asia Group Ltd. Classic Asia Group Ltd owned the trademark for "Swampfox Combat Gear" prior to it being acquired by Swampfox Optics Inc.The website for this company is almost completely empty, it's nothing but a shell corporation.

3) Two of the names on the trademark ownership website are David Cox and Chris Cox. This LinkedIn page is for the CEO of Swampfox Optics, Christopher Cox. Christopher D. Cox, that is. The same Christopher D. Cox who is president of Classic Asia Group Ltd. Now this is all public record so to avoid crossing into "doxxing" territory I will simply say that it is my opinion that Christopher D. Cox and David Cox are the same person. If one were so inclined to peruse "less public" public information, I feel they would come to a similar conclusion.

4. Prior to being owned by Classic Asia Group Ltd, the "Swampfox Combat Gear" trademark was owned by "David Cox" and Chris Cox is listed as the attorney who filed for the original trademark.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two entirely different businesses, possibly the same owner.

In business many times two companies come up the same idea, that does not mean one copied or stole the other. Swampfox optics is careful to make sure there product does not interfere with another companies patent. This is one reason Swampfox has not put a zero stop on their scopes, there are only so many ways to design a zero stop. Same thing with a red dot, Trijicon has a patent on the shape of the body of their RMR which makes it much tougher on impacts over other red dots. If another company used that shape they could and would be sued by Trijicon.

Now one way you can use a patented design is work out an agreement to pay a certain amount for every item produced. A friend of mine designed and patented a race car muffler, another larger company used the same design. He settled for a payment of $2 per muffler made.

You make it sound like the original Swampfox was counterfeit Magpul mags, after reading the article said they designed  a anti-tilt follower similar  to Magpul’s. It looks like instead of fighting the lawsuit they just did a cease and desist, and quit making the product and bring it fully to market. Now Magpul sued 4 businesses not just the old Swampfox.

The Swampfox optics was formed only slightly over 2 years ago. Now if it is the same owner it looks like he learned a lot from a previous ‘mistake’ because Swampfox Optics seems very careful to not infringe on patents.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

In business many times two companies come up the same idea, that does not mean one copied or stole the other. Swampfox optics is careful to make sure there product does not interfere with another companies patent. This is one reason Swampfox has not put a zero stop on their scopes, there are only so many ways to design a zero stop. Same thing with a red dot, Trijicon has a patent on the shape of the body of their RMR which makes it much tougher on impacts over other red dots. If another company used that shape they could and would be sued by Trijicon.

Now one way you can use a patented design is work out an agreement to pay a certain amount for every item produced. A friend of mine designed and patented a race car muffler, another larger company used the same design. He settled for a payment of $2 per muffler made.

You make it sound like the original Swampfox was counterfeit Magpul mags, after reading the article said they designed  a anti-tilt follower similar  to Magpul’s. It looks like instead of fighting the lawsuit they just did a cease and desist, and quit making the product and bring it fully to market. Now Magpul sued 4 businesses not just the old Swampfox.

The Swampfox optics was formed only slightly over 2 years ago. Now if it is the same owner it looks like he learned a lot from a previous ‘mistake’ because Swampfox Optics seems very careful to not infringe on patents.
View Quote

Lol, possibly the same owner?

The person who originally registered the trademark “Swampfox Combat Gear” is the CEO of Swampfox Optics Inc and president of the shell company that owns it.

There literally could not be a more direct connection between the two companies. You’re choosing to wallow in ignorance if you don’t think they’re connected.

As for “accidentally” infringing on the patent, take a look at where Magpul originally started life and where Swampfox is located. You might also take note of my location. None of this was/is coincidence or accidental.
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The person who originally registered the trademark “Swampfox Combat Gear” is the CEO of Swampfox Optics Inc and president of the shell company that owns it.

There literally could not be a more direct connection between the two companies. You’re choosing to wallow in ignorance if you don’t think they’re connected.

As for “accidentally” infringing on the patent, take a look at where Magpul originally started life and where Swampfox is located. You might also take note of my location. None of this was/is coincidence or accidental.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, I have no idea why you hate a business trying to start up by making a decent product at a reasonable price And listen to their customers. I take it you like the other whiners have never purchased, shot or even held a Swampfox product. If you don’t like Swampfox, Then don’t buy their product, other people will buy them because right now a good chunk of their products are on back order.
Link Posted: 8/14/2020 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#33]
The 507K is in stock at Brownells as of this post. Check the Brownells Industry Forum for discount codes.

Link Posted: 9/27/2020 5:25:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Is the swampfox holding up? It’s available now and will fit my 48 MOS without modifications so I am considering giving it a try.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Is the swampfox holding up? It’s available now and will fit my 48 MOS without modifications so I am considering giving it a try.
View Quote

Had one on my carry gun 9P365 XL) since they came out. Never a problem with it, stays accurate, works every time, I carry the pistol every day. Now I don't use it as a hammer, or throw my pistol on the ground, but I have racked the slide with it a few times on a post and it still worked and never lost accuracy. When I first put it on, I sighted it in, shot a 10 round group, took it off and reinstalled. Still shot the same group of 2" at 10 yds. I did this 4 times.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Had one on my carry gun 9P365 XL) since they came out. Never a problem with it, stays accurate, works every time, I carry the pistol every day. Now I don't use it as a hammer, or throw my pistol on the ground, but I have racked the slide with it a few times on a post and it still worked and never lost accuracy. When I first put it on, I sighted it in, shot a 10 round group, took it off and reinstalled. Still shot the same group of 2" at 10 yds. I did this 4 times.
View Quote

How clear is it? My buddy has a 407K on a canik SC and I was surprised by the tint and fish eye. It works great though.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 8:15:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How clear is it? My buddy has a 407K on a canik SC and I was surprised by the tint and fish eye. It works great though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The glass is very clear for the price range, it also has no fisheye at all. Mine is a manual, it is set to a bright red, but no flaring.

One thing I like people to understand is everyone’s eyes are different, and what glasses you wear.
Link Posted: 9/27/2020 11:08:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I think I’m gonna order one, it’s available and it doesn’t require modification. If I end up loving it I’ll keep it on the 48, if not it’ll go on a mark IV tactical.
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Freedom Armory in York Pa has the 507k in stock
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 8:58:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Freedom Armory in York Pa has the 507k in stock
View Quote

Brownells had one at least this morning. One fewer now ;)

with a discount code it worked out to be within $1 of the optics planet price but actually in stock. Should be here in a week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top