Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2019 11:38:45 AM EDT
There is a local shop that has a like new hk45ct with suppressor height sights for sale.   It comes with 3 mags.  What do you guys feel a fair price would be.  I have not bought a used hk in a long time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 12:22:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind I had to FO for under $700 otd.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 2:16:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats. That’s a damn good price.
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 2:31:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Superb price
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:58:21 AM EDT
[#4]
This thing is soooooo badass! It's the weighted blanket of handguns, you feel secure just holding it lol.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Well here it is.  I love it.  People complain about the lack of grip texture but owning a P2000 I like it myself.

Link Posted: 1/4/2020 12:49:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Amazing score!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 6:57:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I cant wait to put some rounds through it.  Gonna order a rugged obsidian 45 next month.  Maybe it will be here in time for Christmas.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#8]
So I put about 150 rds through it today. I was shooting low and right. The shooting to the right was/is my fault completely. The shooting low I think is because of how high the sights are. I really focused on trying to improve my trigger control. I was able to get 10 shot groups at approximately 12 to 15 yards that I could cover with my fist. For being well under 500 rounds through the gun I'm pretty happy with that. Next time I'll take a screwdriver to raise the rear sight and see what happens.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 9:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice score OP!  Mine shoots low as well and I need to adjust the rear sight.  I really like watching those big .45 slugs fly down range!
Link Posted: 2/28/2020 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Finally got about another 250 rounds downrange last weekend. The trigger is smoothing out pretty nicely and after finally getting the rear site adjusted I was able to get 10 shot groups about the size of a 1/2 dollar at approximately 15 to 20 meters.

I went ahead and ordered the light and firing pin block spring from lazy wolf. I do not have a trigger gauge however the trigger pull is lighter, this is especially noticeable in double action. Any stacking that I noticed is gone now. I look forward to getting back to the range and seeing what if any affect this has on my groups
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Very nice OP

I paid 792.00 + tax for mine. ( two mags )

Was initially disappointed with accuracy compared to my USP45T.

However, with this thread and your slight mods I’ll be revisiting this little jewel.

ARFCOM way, no pics it didn’t happen.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/29/2020 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I was gonna go right for the gray guns short reset kit but I thought I'd do this cheap spring first then the kit to see the difference if any in pull weight.  I dont think there will be any though.  I could test the two different aftermarket firing pin block springs and compare them.
Looking forward to some more range time once I get a day off, providing the weather cooperates.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top