Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2020 11:19:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 22caliberKIDD]
I was asked by an in law to find her a new set of striker springs, the small and large one, for a C9 9mm pistol. Apparently they were lost during cleaning never to be found again.

I’ve never owned one before and have no clue where is best to locate and buy them? Any help is greatly appreciated....

Why this person still owns and carries a C9 I’m not sure...they have a collection of quality Sigs, Glocks and revolvers.

The set pictured here...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 3:00:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Contact Hi-Point Firearms and give them the serial number and they will most likely mail the parts out directly. They're a very easy company to deal with and have the best customer service around.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MAJORSDAD:
Contact Hi-Point Firearms and give them the serial number and they will most likely mail the parts out directly. They're a very easy company to deal with and have the best customer service around.
View Quote
Not saying they will but every time I have contacted them on a part for a customer they have sent it for free. One time they even sent an entire pistol for free. I have had great CS with them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you guys! I’d be happy to buy one but free would be even better

I’ll give them a call...looks like they don’t have any email listed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top