Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2018 2:13:18 AM EDT

https://www.henryholsters.com/product/fn509comp/

I don't even own a 509, nor am I in any way affiliated with this company, but thought y'all might like to know there's some sexy new shit coming out for your awesome new 509 Tac
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 12:51:34 PM EDT
[#1]
The Parker Mountain Machine one blends a lot nicer, but options are always good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2018 8:50:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Parker Mountain Machine one blends a lot nicer, but options are always good.
View Quote
I agree. I am just happy to see more and more aftermarket support for the 509
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 1:29:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a fan and it works great with all types of ammo and the yellow spring.

Link Posted: 11/8/2018 2:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote
I picked up a PMM comp for my 509, they just came back in stock so hopefully I'll see it soon.  Only thing about the PMM ones, they time with shims, and install with rockset, so it's semi permanent, cant remove the barrel without wrenching the comp off.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I picked up a PMM comp for my 509, they just came back in stock so hopefully I'll see it soon.  Only thing about the PMM ones, they time with shims, and install with rockset, so it's semi permanent, cant remove the barrel without wrenching the comp off.
View Quote
I have set screw pistol comps on other guns and had to use Loctite.  I had one spin sideways on me during a match and it was horrible.  Plus the set screws muck up the threads a bit.

Shims and Rocksett are the way to go, but if your plans are switching back and forth between comp, suppressor, and bare, I wouldn’t recommend any comp.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have set screw pistol comps on other guns and had to use Loctite.  I had one spin sideways on me during a match and it was horrible.  Plus the set screws muck up the threads a bit.

Shims and Rocksett are the way to go, but if your plans are switching back and forth between comp, suppressor, and bare, I wouldn’t recommend any comp.
View Quote
The comp is just to tide me over till my form 4 comes back next year.
Link Posted: 1/23/2019 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
This is great to know. Definitely don’t want this scenario. Pain in the butt but cleaning or field stripping the gun.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top