Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2022 6:18:59 PM EDT
It’s been a couple years, but there was a member here who made kydex holsters, I could have sworn there was a large thread about him and many orders. I could be wrong, but he may have been in NC?

Any help pointing me in the right direction is sincerely appreciated.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:34:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Positive or negative experiences? It’s been over ten years but I was one of many that got burned by secret city weaponeers. Think he was in Tennessee. He was active on multiple forums. He burned me for $140ish.

Responded long enough for me to no longer be able to dispute charges.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:35:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Shadow Holsters is the company, goodmedicine is the poster. His long running thread in the EE has been gone for a couple years. I don't think he renewed to be a dealer on here.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:53:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's his website, now that I'm not on mobile.

https://shadowholsters.co/
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:26:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Positive or negative experiences? It’s been over ten years but I was one of many that got burned by secret city weaponeers. Think he was in Tennessee. He was active on multiple forums. He burned me for $140ish.

View Quote

Very positive. He had a few hundred page long sale thread in the EE. He isn't a paid vendor, or dealer, or however the structure works anymore, so they closed the thread. He still posts, just doesn't advertise his work on here anymore. I've got one from him, coworkers daily carry holster is from him. He makes good shit.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shadow Holster as stated above.

Good to go and I would order from him if he’s still in business.
View Quote

X2
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks Everyone!  Shadow is the bomb.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 12:32:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#9]
@goodmedicine still on here?

Emailed address on his site and didn’t hear back.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 11:21:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Positive or negative experiences? It's been over ten years but I was one of many that got burned by secret city weaponeers. Think he was in Tennessee. He was active on multiple forums. He burned me for $140ish.

View Quote
I had 2 secret city holsters. One I bought from him and one on the EE. Good quality stuff. I cracked one and still have the other.

Took forever to get the one from him in but I eventually got it. Having made holsters for people myself, (on a MUCH smaller scale) its tough if it's not your full time gig.

If I remember correctly holsters was his side job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top