Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2021 11:28:40 PM EDT
Anybody have any experience with the DPM Recoil Spring for the Hellcat? Worth It?
Link Posted: 4/19/2021 7:25:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Curious about this as well. Also curious if it works well with a longer threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 5/20/2021 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems no one has had any experience with them for the Hellcat. I may just go ahead and buy one to test it out.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Just bought a hellcat haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.What problem does this fix or improvement to the
gun does this recoil spring make?
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/3/2021 10:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just bought a hellcat haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.What problem does this fix or improvement to the
gun does this recoil spring make?
View Quote

I have the kit but I haven't installed it yet. It's my guess, and I have nothing to back this up, that perhaps the stiffest spring is best suited for +P loads. For now I'm still testing out the factory recoil assembly and so far, no malfunctions.
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have the kit but I haven't installed it yet. It's my guess, and I have nothing to back this up, that perhaps the stiffest spring is best suited for +P loads. For now I'm still testing out the factory recoil assembly and so far, no malfunctions.
View Quote

Cool thanks,I hope to get mine out tomorrow and see how it does.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 7:49:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I purchased and installed the DPM recoil spring for the Hellcat. I've only shot 50 rounds so far. I want to shoot at least 200 rounds before switching back and forth between the OEM spring and the DPM before giving a review. Waiting for ammo prices to go down more.

I also changed the Gen 1 trigger to the Monarch trigger. Installed the M*Carbo trigger spring kit and the stainless steel striker sleeve (liked it better then the Lakeline one which I also had purchased but it is still a good product). Installed the True Precision DLC barrel (non-threaded).

I still want to fine tune the trigger so I will take it apart again to adjust the break and reset. Otherwise, trigger still feels better then the Gen 1 trigger after shooting 50 rounds.

I also installed the Lightning Strike Steel strike firing pin from NDZ (will not fit in the Lakeline steel striker sleeve).

Hopefully in a couple months I can give you all a review of the DPM recoil spring system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top