Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2022 1:58:16 PM EDT
Gun shop in Marietta had CZ Corporate there showing off their wares.

I got there at the last minute and got to handle a P-10F Competition Ready Pistol.  Also the new Scorpion and Bren 2 pistol.

Comp Ready gun was VERY nice.  I think this will be it. Been looking for an all around carry, home defense, truck, and overall general asshattery full size pistol.

Trigger was ok wall was heavier than I thought it would be. Should smooth out over time.  Slide release and mag catch were sweet. That Gold back plate will have to go though. Sights were meh needs a red dot SRO it will be. Good light retention holster and a bunch of mags for the WIN!!!

Scorpion was cool. Too bad I gave up on 9mm SMG guns. Better off with SBR 556 piston guns. If you going to go 9mm the mag should be in the GRIP. Bren 2 actually was nice. I am going SBR 556 piston guns from now on. Since I finished the last AR I have and will ever build or buy that Bren is actually in the running.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top