BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 1:50:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 7:10:10 AM EDT
[#2]
What a waste of resources to re release a gun with a different style mag release.
Give the public something they truly want, And dont just reinvent the wheel.
A VP45 Tactical, A 10MM USP Tactical, A VP 9 Longslide.
This gun being released with just a different mag release is as crappy as other manufacturers first releaseing guns in FDE and then after 1 year they release the gun in black.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 8:57:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
These showed up at H&K distributors today.  Your dealer should be able to have them by the middle of next week.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#6]
So many decades have passed...............

Finally bought my first H&K. A VP9 (2015)

Next a P30SK then USP45T and last was a USP40T

As much as I despise German made vehicles, H&K pistols WITH the PADDLE mag release is FAR SUPERIOR to the "push button" (God Bless JMB )

Needless to say, I love the paddle.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So many decades have passed...............

Finally bought my first H&K. A VP9 (2015)

Next a P30SK then USP45T and last was a USP40T

As much as I despise German made vehicles, H&K pistols WITH the PADDLE mag release is FAR SUPERIOR to the "push button" (God Bless JMB )

Needless to say, I love the paddle.
View Quote
This. Paddle is superior in every way. I have been a glock guy most of my life and the paddle is best.

I started to consider HK over the paddle actually. I had a 5.11 bag that I took to work. On the days I had a lot of stuff in my bag, the mag release on my glock would engage from the pressure behind it. It didn't happen every time, but enough that I didn't want to ever use it and have to try and reseat the mag first.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]
AIM had them in their Friday email ad.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:07:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I strongly prefer the paddle.  It's much quicker and easier to release than the push button in my opinion.  Hopefully they don't start going down a Walther road and make it the norm.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I tore some ligaments on my thumb and can no longer push the button on the pistol to release the magazine. The paddle is a blessing for me.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top