Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2021 7:53:55 PM EDT
Just posting the information for those that have been searching for a solution that does not require modification. The new TLR-7 Sub 1913 will work with the HK45C using the included #1 Short Key.

Link Posted: 11/30/2021 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#1]
You may have just cost me some money.  Only reason I ever ditched mine.  Had 4 of em.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 1:59:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sweet, any holster recommendation?  Kt mech said that light is a no go.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 7:50:14 PM EDT
[#3]
No light bearing holsters available that I know of. I am sure it is just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:04:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks and functions great.

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:11:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I use a TLR7Sub on my HK45C for nightstand duty. I have to remove it every day for EDC because I have yet to find a kydex holster maker that lists the 7Sub / HK45C as an option.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use a TLR7Sub on my HK45C for nightstand duty. I have to remove it every day for EDC because I have yet to find a kydex holster maker that lists the 7Sub / HK45C as an option.
View Quote

Check with KT Mech & see if they can accommodate that setup.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:35:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Check with KT Mech & see if they can accommodate that setup.
View Quote

I need to, because they've made quite a few "oddball" holsters for me over the last couple of years (while I was experimenting with other handgun / light combos).  I like that they now offer a "rounded end" because their holsters use to be too "square" at the bottom which dug into my legs.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:37:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sweet, any holster recommendation?  Kt mech said that light is a no go.
View Quote

Answers that question.

I know several companies won't mold holsters for any of the TLR-7 series because they say the retention is poor.  I can't think of the "brands" at the moment, but have read it on several kydex bender websites.  I know I had ordered from one of them before.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I love the Tier 1 Echo (Light Bearing) as it is the holster I use for Glocks (with or without WML and with out without RMR) but they don't offer any USP45 / USP45C or HK45 / HK45C options.

Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#10]
In fact, I recently ordered a Tier-1 Echo for my P30S with TLR-7A.  I specifically mentioned that my firearm is the ambi-safety model since it was not listed as an option on their pull-down menu.  Their Customer Service actually emailed me after I placed the order to say they caught the note and passed it on to the production team.  In a world where CS is no longer really CS I was duly impressed.  I think this will make my third Echo so far.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top