HK Pistol Magazine Information, Part 1 of 3
HK Pistol Magazine Information, Part 2 of 3
HK Pistol Magazine Information, Part 3 of 3
Link Posted: 4/13/2011 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Really helpful chart! Thanks Jarhead_22
Link Posted: 11/4/2011 7:36:58 PM EDT
[#2]
very cool, thank you.  Just got a P2000sk, and was wondering what other mags would fit

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/5/2011 9:18:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I just reposted it. MaverickH1 created it, and the thanks go to him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2012 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#4]
....ahhh I've been looking for this information for damn near a year, thanks a ton.
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used the 18 round jet funnel mags with a USP Compact 9mm, and they were 100% reliable.

Obviously, they stuck out past the bottom.
Link Posted: 4/9/2012 5:33:37 AM EDT
[#6]
So, USP 9mm and .45 mags will not work in USPc 9 and USPc .45 pistols?
Link Posted: 4/16/2012 5:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Also I've been running HK USP 9mm mags in my HK USP 40 for 3 years now. Will not use it for defensive carry (why gamble with your life) but not 1 hiccup in those 3 years. Only problem is the witness holes don't match up with the round count but since I'm only shooting 10 + 1 for IDPA it doesn't worry me.

10 shots in the 9mm mag shows as 12 shots in the witness hole. Got the idea when I stripped the 40 mags and saw the follower is the same. it actually states "9/40" under the follower. See HK mags retail for $93 dollars here in SA. So when I found some 2nd hand 9mm USP for $31 I figured I would try it out.

Like I said 3 years down the line and I've had no failures to feed or anything. I do not know if that will work the other way around though. Like 9mm in 40 mag. I'll try that out shortly with my USP Compacts since I now own a 40 and 9mm in the Compacts.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:43:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I just picked up a USP 9mm, and was checking
the .40 mags in the 9mm frame & they appear
to me that they will work there also. I will
follow up with an AAR as soon as I test it
out.  

Later!

John

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also I've been running HK USP 9mm mags in my HK USP 40 for 3 years now. Will not use it for defensive carry (why gamble with your life) but not 1 hiccup in those 3 years. Only problem is the witness holes don't match up with the round count but since I'm only shooting 10 + 1 for IDPA it doesn't worry me.

10 shots in the 9mm mag shows as 12 shots in the witness hole. Got the idea when I stripped the 40 mags and saw the follower is the same. it actually states "9/40" under the follower. See HK mags retail for $93 dollars here in SA. So when I found some 2nd hand 9mm USP for $31 I figured I would try it out.

Like I said 3 years down the line and I've had no failures to feed or anything. I do not know if that will work the other way around though. Like 9mm in 40 mag. I'll try that out shortly with my USP Compacts since I now own a 40 and 9mm in the Compacts.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:27:52 PM EDT
[#9]
I just got back from a quick range trip
to test fire my new USP 9mm. As I was
finishing up, I ran 3 .40 mags with my
9mm reloads in the USP 9 and it ran
them all fine with the slide lock on
empty as well.

Just something good to know.

Later!

John

Quoted:
out.  

Later!

John

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
out.  

Later!

John

Quoted:

Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top