Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2020 5:44:35 PM EDT
Teufelshund Tactical's three hour long history and technical breakdown of the P7 series of pistols.

Teufelshund Tactical Heckler and Koch P7 Series Armorer & Operator Review

Link Posted: 4/3/2020 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to get some definitive answers on some P7 questions, but 3 hours?!?!!???!!

Nope-ity, nope, nope.

Someone needs to tell him to break it out into smaller chunks. But even 6x 30 minute videos would be long.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Why would anyone shop a P7 into Magnum's hands?
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 6:24:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would love to get some definitive answers on some P7 questions, but 3 hours?!?!!???!!

Nope-ity, nope, nope.

Someone needs to tell him to break it out into smaller chunks. But even 6x 30 minute videos would be long.
View Quote

I'm watching it in bits.  I think it's really interesting, but yeah - it is a LOT of information.

Re; Magnum and Photoshop, they probably did it for the same reason most folks Photoshop pictures for - a joke.

This is probably the most comprehensive infodump about the P7 available, from a guy who knows what he's talking about.  

Man, tough crowd.
Link Posted: 4/4/2020 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Good stuff.   Love his videos.   After watching I think I’m going to forego any more gun buying until I get a P7.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t know

I doubt you’ll find anyone that loves the P7 as much as I do, but that’s just wrong.
Link Posted: 4/7/2020 3:39:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I admit it, I watched the whole thing.  Totally worth it. Fantastic info.  This has to be the most comprehensive look at the P7 family of pistols ever undertaken. Great stuff!
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 2:40:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because James is a child of the 80s, loves Magnum and loves the P7.  It's not that outlandish.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 3:30:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I too watched the whole video in one stretch.   Long and not much new info to me but well presented and an obvious labor of love by him.

I’ve had one of the West German police import P7’s for 15 years and after a lot of carry and range time have managed to turn it from a cosmetic “A” graded one to what would now probably be a “C “ graded one.  In thousands of rounds I’ve never had a single malfunction.  

I can think of far more positive comments about it than negatives but as James said it’s rarity and lack of spare parts support has relegated it to only a once a year shooter.

Link Posted: 4/8/2020 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope carry mine almost daily.....today carried a PPQ (sorry Herr H&K) but now that I'm home P7 is very near.PPQ is back in the safe.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#10]
I’ll just leave this here...

Link Posted: 4/18/2020 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#11]
OP,thanks for posting this. I binge watched  it yesterday. I wish he would have spent more time on the P7K3.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 9:22:02 PM EDT
[#12]
what finish is that please
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 10:50:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
what finish is that please
View Quote

Hard chrome - Mahovsky’s Metalife
Link Posted: 4/19/2020 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I take it you've been happy with the work ?
Link Posted: 5/9/2020 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#15]
I guess I know what I'll be watching this next six day off stretch.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top