Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2024 2:59:23 PM EDT
Looking for suggestions for a case to hold 2 full size handguns plus 8 mags. What size would I need for that and also is Pelican still the go-to? Of course, Amazon has a ton of look a likes, but are any of them any good?
Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:05:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rlett4] [#1]
I have pelican and storm for my rifles and use seahorse for my multiple pistol cases https://seahorse.net/Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The harbor freight version is 80% good enough for 25% of the price.

That said a savior soft case is much easier so unless you’re flying I’d skip it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 3:27:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: D_Man] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
The harbor freight version is 80% good enough for 25% of the price.

That said a savior soft case is much easier so unless you're flying I'd skip it.
View Quote
Yep, I've had a few of the HF cases and never had an issue with them.  The same cases are also on Amazon with a different brand sticker on them, but in my experience they're actually cheaper to get at HF.

APACHE 3800

APACHE 2800

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I've kept my night vision in an Apache case for about 10 years now. I used the same case on duty banging it around on patrol car doors for 7 of those 10. Night vision is way more fragile than a handgun and I've never had anything damaged.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I have Harbor Freight Apache cases and Condition 1 cases. The only difference between the two is the latches. The Condition 1 brand has a small piece to push in while opening up the latches. Otherwise the quality is the same.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top