Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2024 11:10:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DavidY]
Has anyone tried these?  I found this product by searching for the add-on Beaver tail they sell for earlier generation Glocks.

https://www.gripforceusa.com/

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 4:00:10 PM EDT
[#1]
My friend makes these. Everyone who tries them loves them. I have three, they work flawlessly in my G4 17 and 16” AR PCC. Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 1/24/2024 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dave_Williams:
My friend makes these. Everyone who tries them loves them. I have three, they work flawlessly in my G4 17 and 16” AR PCC. Buy with confidence.
View Quote

I only found them by searching for the grip piece they sell. It's funny, but I tried searching for that several months ago and never found it, but somehow I found it this morning which led me to these.  

I watched a couple videos, doesn't look like they really add that much bulk after all. I'd really like to see a side by side with them mounted on G26 magazines with an SLR +5.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 4:43:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Any of you Glock guys in the Harrisburg PA area, Grip Force will have a booth at the Great American Outdoor Show. Stop in and say hi.
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Still thinking of getting some.  It does counteract my argument that the 24rd OEM magazine makes more sense
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 7:31:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Dave_Williams:
View Quote

Tell them they need product photos on every page showing what the basepad actually looks like inserted into a pistol.

I hopped around their website (as an interested customer) and couldn't find one, and can't tell if they would look good or bizarre.

A comparison of the size of the G19 w/ +5 vs a G17 / G17+2 mag would also be helpful, possibly paired with a G49 to show the possibilities of a "2 guns in 1" setup.

Nice comparison photos here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?58936-Grip-Force-EBP-%28Ergonomic-Base-Pad%29-5
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By spydercomonkey:

Tell them they need product photos on every page showing what the basepad actually looks like inserted into a pistol.

I hopped around their website (as an interested customer) and couldn't find one, and can't tell if they would look good or bizarre.

A comparison of the size of the G19 w/ +5 vs a G17 / G17+2 mag would also be helpful, possibly paired with a G49 to show the possibilities of a "2 guns in 1" setup.

Nice comparison photos here:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread.php?58936-Grip-Force-EBP-%28Ergonomic-Base-Pad%29-5
View Quote

Great comparison picture!
Link Posted: Today 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks exciting. Bill Rogers doesn't sell junk either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top