Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2020 9:18:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DocGP]
This is not mine,  but i will share it.   Read this on a local Facebook page.

The desert eagle has to be the most gloriously impractical, beautifully useless handgun currently made. I wish I could buy 4 of them. At least.

Made my day!!

Doc
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, that's pretty spot on.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell ya
Link Posted: 8/13/2020 7:38:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyRumore] [#3]
I don't know about that.  99.9% of the shots ever fired by a firearms enthusiast are for "fun".  It may be under the guise of "training" or whatever, but it's still for "fun".

The big autos are really fun to shoot, so that fits into 99.9% of the shots ever fired by a gun enthusiast.

Tony

Link Posted: 8/14/2020 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I can vouch for the accuracy of that statement as well as the value in smiles and enjoyment of doing as described!

MrBlackCat
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 12:37:16 AM EDT
[#5]
All of that is true until you have a bear break into your house. Then all in a sudden you want to know why the don't make extended .50ae mags.
Link Posted: 11/17/2020 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Same holds true for my boy Tommy.  13 pounds loaded.  A horrible trigger.  300 yard ladder sights.  Mag release and safety are brutally sharp.  But it brings joy to everyone who shoots it.  Oh and he is expensive to feed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top