Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/7/2018 1:20:44 AM EDT
Title says it all. I have two normal mags and one with the pinker extender all OEM. Will these fit the LCP II? I am guessing even if they do they wont lock the slide back. But will hold on to the old ones as backups if they function seeing as how pricey these mags are.

Dave
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
They function but don't hold the slide back.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 8:40:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I put a little dab of white paint on the front sight ridges with a toothpick and it made a much better lower light picture.  Love my II.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I have been deciding on a spare pocket pistol and pretty much  looked at everything and even shot a few on the local rental range. The 2 has a much better trigger for me ( my typical bigger autos are glocks and the trigger is pretty similar) the sights are easier to see and the lock back on empty is a good feature. Out to 15 yards my groups with the tiny lcp 2 were one ragged hole, and on par with the sig 238 I tested which I would have bet would have been significantly more accurate. I really wanted to like the 238 more, but really can’t justify a gun twice as expensive that at least in my hands gave very similar performance
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Picked up my LCP II today and took it directly into the stores range and fired about 150 rounds including hollow points perfect. Chewed a 3” hole to point of aim at 10 yards. Pretty happy for a gun under $275
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 8:38:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got both, the LCP II is the better pistol by far. My LCP never was 100% reliable with feeding and extraction, in fact, I'm looking to send it back to Ruger to see if they can fix it. I wouldn't want to dump it on someone if it didn't run right.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm doing the same. I sold my LCP and ordered an LCP II from PSA for $219.99 on Monday. With tax I'm in it for ~240, so I'm happy with that. It hasn't made its way to the store yet for me to pickup, but I'm looking forward to it. My best friend back home has one and I like the trigger much better than the original LCP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top