Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2020 1:34:29 PM EDT
Anyone have one? Are they worth it? I know it's Gen 5 with very minor upgrades, but the collector in me is interested.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#1]
There's no upgrade other than the sights.

It's just an early Gen5 without the upgrades.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that true? I'm pretty sure it also has nDLC coated internals. I'm also a fan of the extended slide release.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is that true? I'm pretty sure it also has nDLC coated internals. I'm also a fan of the extended slide release.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ones available through Lipseys didn't have the nDLC trigger bar and connector.
Link Posted: 1/5/2020 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Its a 17 M and 19 M they will start to dry up if you want one get it now . I have run around 400 rds through my 19 M no problems , that contract was for around 15000 and I think they took 13000. Glock did not ship the Lipsey guns with DLC internal parts maybe a way they could sell them to public ????
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I sold my gen3 G17 awhile back so I wanted another and I picked a 17M up. It does have the OEM extended slide release, and it also has a “Rounded” mag release that reminds me of the Vickers extended mag release. Also, I noticed when I cleaned it that the recoil spring has “13” on the part that sets into the barrel. This being my first gen4-5 G17 not sure if that’s a normal marking or what it means. I will say that the trigger “seems” smoother, no scientific evidence behind that, it just seems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe I read that the slides/parts are interchangeable... meaning the 17M Barrel/slide would fit on the 19M frame... and vice versa.. it was designed around a parts compatibility thing...  I always thought this would have been a great Idea... wish it was more available.

*****NEVER MIND.. I was thinking of the Glock 47... all these new models I get confused...
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 7:53:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is a few pics my 17M - I have a "few" Glocks and this one is as advertised in my opinion.

Link Posted: 2/2/2020 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#8]
double tap..wtf
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone have one? Are they worth it? I know it's Gen 5 with very minor upgrades, but the collector in me is interested.
View Quote
Idk how collectable they will be, but I like mine. I've put a few hundred rounds through it now and I've really started to like the sights.
Link Posted: 2/10/2020 7:49:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
but the collector in me is interested.
View Quote

Collector and Glock an oxymoron?
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
OP -

What did you decide? Couple nice ones have been listed on the EE in the past week or so.
My pictures I post help you?

I'll pick up a 19M at some point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top