Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2022 12:50:08 AM EDT

Group Photo with the FEG

Link Posted: 8/7/2022 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you shot it yet?   How about a short range report? I would certainly be interested in one of these. That would look good with a reddish/ orange grip.   Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 12:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Keeping an eye on my suppliers to see when the Match models become available.
Link Posted: 8/28/2022 2:07:09 AM EDT
[#3]
It's built like an Mk.3.  I need to remove the magazine safety.  The trigger pin is being a cast iron bitch, and I can't get it to budge.

Link Posted: 8/29/2022 10:33:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wmagrush] [#4]
Make sure the trigger spring resting in the pin is not engaged. Have seen many trigger pins mushroomed on surplus pistols because of this. On most BHPs it is this spring that keeps tension on the pin so it doesn’t fall out.

If it is really that tight in the frame without the trigger spring engaged, might be a good part to have a spare of.

See item 44:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/browning/auto-pistols-brown/hi-power/parts-list-hi-power
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 1:49:25 AM EDT
[#5]
A Hungarian and a Turk. Guessing they don't get along.

Nice Hi-Powers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top