Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2021 2:26:10 PM EDT
Any issues with the mos that ppl have noticed? In between that and a standard. Any problems with retention of rds? Anyone have one or the other and have opinions before I purchase?
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Any issues with the mos that ppl have noticed? In between that and a standard. Any problems with retention of rds? Anyone have one or the other and have opinions before I purchase?
View Quote

Only potential issue is that the rds Glock plates relies on the shear strength of the bolts. I bought a FCD plate for mine. Hasn’t arrived yet though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted to get an mos because I didnt want to send a slide off but now I would rather send a slide off.
That said I have an unused cnhp plate for rmr/hs
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 4:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
For me, it was cheaper to buy the MOS and FCD plate, then a standard model and shipping the slide off. I have has zero issues with my G45 MOS with the FCD plate. The G19 plate is trying to get out of Texas still.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#4]
19.5MOS
RMR RM06
FCD plate

No Ragrets.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
19.5MOS
RMR RM06
FCD plate

No Ragrets.
View Quote

Same.

Solid system.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Add $70 to the price of any double stack MOS model, cause that's how much it will cost to get an adapter plate that is worth a damn.

Knowing this, compare/contrast vs. buying a regular version and getting the slide cut or buying an aftermarket optics cut slide and selling your OEM slide.

You can actually "make money" by going with certain aftermarket slides.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Appreciate all the feedback.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:55:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Only potential issue is that the rds Glock plates relies on the shear strength of the bolts. I bought a FCD plate for mine. Hasn’t arrived yet though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said is what I did.  

The FCD is a must have.   RM06 RMR and a SLR magwell

Link Posted: 2/20/2021 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
19.5MOS
RMR RM06
FCD plate

No Ragrets.
View Quote

This right here.  Daily carry for me.

Was using a SLR magwell, ended up taking it off.  While I really like how it locks the pinky/grip in, the thing is super wide and definitely prints.  For the carry magwells, the Gen 3/4 offerings are definitely better.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Same.

Solid system.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top