Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2021 3:51:41 PM EDT
Which RMRs are you guys running on your G43x MOS.

I understand it’s a new mounting footprint.

I know there’s a trijicon rmrcc plate out there.

But wanted to see what people are running.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#1]
While not a factory MOS, I have a Brownells optic cut slide on my G43x.  It has the same cut/footprint as the new MOS slide.  I use the Holosun 407k. It fits the slide cut, with minor modifications.   I had to remove the two rear recoil lugs, and shorten the front ones.  The process was simple enough to accomplish with a dremmel, followed up with stones to finish the job.  There are adapter plates available now so that removing the lugs isn’t required, but they will make the optic sit higher.  I wanted my optic as low as possible, so removing the lugs was worth it to me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Just bought a 43X MOS today, I asked in the Glock forum... from what I have read in reviews I am leaning towards the swampfox sentinel.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#3]
So I used some google fu and found some good feedback on the Holosun 507k, so I went with that and a CH Precision plate.

This will be my first handgun with an optic mount...I'm really excited.

I have a G43 that's been my EDC for several years now.  How does the G43x carry?  I'm waiting on a new IWB holster now.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I just posted this in another thread:

I'm running the Riton X3 TACTIX MPRD and have had no issues. 3MOA dot that direct mounts with no modifications necessary to the slide or optic. Made of 6061-T6 and real glass. The sight also co-witnesses with the standard height 43x sights and has a transferable lifetime warranty. One con I can think of is that the sight turns off after 12 hours. Picked it up for under $150 from BDU.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:34:42 PM EDT
[#5]
RMR is only Trijicon.

That out of the way, I use a Holosun 507k X2 on mine

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I used some google fu and found some good feedback on the Holosun 507k, so I went with that and a CH Precision plate.

This will be my first handgun with an optic mount...I'm really excited.

I have a G43 that's been my EDC for several years now.  How does the G43x carry?  I'm waiting on a new IWB holster now.
View Quote

I carry AIWB and have a little bit of a belly. Quintessential dad bod lol. It disappears for me. Best carrying fun I've had. A lot of that is up to good belts and good holsters too
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:12:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't have the MOS version yet but the local gunshop has declared the next one in is mine. Have been getting the parts together for it ahead of time, went with CH Precission plate for the Holosun 507k. That said I do have the regular 43x (Ameriglo night sights, Talon Pro grips, and Ghost connector), and have been carrying it in a Safariland model 27 and it conceals great and is quite comfortable. My understanding is that the same holster also fits the Glock 43x MOS with an optic, guess we'll see. I carried a Glock 19 alternated with a Kimber Combat Carry in 45 ACP for years, the Glock 43x is like a lighter more concealable Glock 19 with the same round capacity. For me it carries like a dream. Liked it so much it inspired me to redo my entire EDC (wallet, organizer, checkbook, new phone, fixed blade, key holder, flashlight, pants, shirts, shoes) the only thing I kept the same was a Black Kershaw Boa - love that knife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top