Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2022 7:05:00 PM EDT
Who is making these?  My go to is PHLister and vanguard but I dont see them offering one.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I was using a Werkz M6 but decided to stop using the TLR and RMR on the 43X.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 8:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was using a Werkz M6 but decided to stop using the TLR and RMR on the 43X.
View Quote

What did you think of the holster?  Looked....cheap?
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 8:38:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Vedder Light Tuck.  Simple, comfortable, no added/ unnecessary bulk.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 8:51:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:47:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What did you think of the holster?  Looked....cheap?
View Quote

It was fine. Fit great. Concealed well. I just didn’t like a red dot on my 43x or a wml.  Just kind of defeated the purpose of the 43x for me. Tossed the 43x mos back to suppressed duty for around the farm.

If i want to carry with an rmr and wml i will go back to my glock 45.

Link Posted: 3/11/2022 12:11:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a Vedder light tuck for my G43/TLR6 and it goes everywhere with me in normal street attire to gym/beach attire.  Bought it for the wife, but it turned into my EDC.  

Just picked up/finished assembling my G43X MOS and have another Vedder on the way.  

Should be here Monday.  I put on a Brownells RMRcc slide rather than play the adapter plate game.  I didn't think to ask, but I'm hoping it comes with an open bottom or is dual 43X/48 sized so I can possibly play with a compensator down the road.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2022 3:52:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Forgot.

Here’s the werkz

Link Posted: 3/15/2022 3:09:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm subbed to this thread because I'm looking for a good IWB holster as well. I'm looking at the LAS Saya 2.0. Anyone have experience with their rigs? Good or bad?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 10:38:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I wanted one for my 48 that had a modwing. After some searching I found this one. It works well enough.

https://fourbrothersinc.com/collections/tlr-7-sub-holsters
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#10]
The WERKZ holster for this setup in particular works very well if you are running the Forward Control Designs Plate, RMRcc, and iron sights tall enough to lower 1/3 co-witness. The sight channel on their holster is very generous and will clear the tallest of optic height iron sights. Although Tenicor makes a great holster for this particular setup, if running these taller height irons, their sight channel does not provide enough room and your irons will grind or not clear at all. Iron sights I am referring to are the Ameriglo GL-527 or the other similar SKUs with the same height. Just an FYI.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#11]
T.Rex Arms makes a sidecar holster for them. Looking at getting one for a 48 MOS.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Take a look at Muddy River Tactical, they will have what you are looking for, and they are quality built.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top